☆ TWENTY-NINE ☆

Sunday evening・❥・
3:55 pm

        The party was coming to an end and Blanche was more that ready to retreat to the comforts of her own home. She was drained and her back was aching like crazy. A warm bath was seriously calling her name. Plus the death stares Ash threw her way all afternoon, didn't go unnoticed. However, Blanche had bigger things on her plate to deal with and Ash was the least of her concerns. Watching Grey interact with Zora up close had Blanche feeling all sorts of mixed emotions. Emotions that had her wanting to be barefoot and pregnant just for him.
"I'm getting ready to head out. Do you need help with anything else before I leave?" Blanche asked Zenobia as they finished packing up the rest of Z's birthday gifts into Zenobia's truck.
"No, I should be good. The party planner has people to handle the rest."
"Okay. You did an amazing job with the party." Blanche compliments, giving her a hug.
"Thank you girl. I'll see you later?" Zenobia said hugging her back.
"Mmm, I may be going to my house tonight."
"Alright. Well call me." Blanche informed her, she will before walking to her car a few feet down the street. As she begins walking down the street, she hears Grey yelling, "Yo, where you going?", making her loudly groan.
"Home, Grey." Blanche replied, quickening her steps. However it was no luck, because Grey easily caught up to her, grabbing her by the wrist and spinning her around.
"You really just don't know when to take a hint." Blanche complained, trying to get out of his grip.
"Stop fucking running." Grey commanded, ignoring her complaints and pulling her into him.
"Just leave me alone Grey, please." Blanche pleaded, hiding her face in his chest. The last thing Blanche wanted to be was a sobbing fool, but her pregnancy hormones had her emotions on ten. All the emotions she been holding back for the past three hours swarmed her instantly.
"Not until you talk to me, ma." His tone lightened up as he lifted her chin up with his index finger, examining her eyes and seeing the distraught.
"You gonna tell me why you been crying?" He pressed again.
"It doesn't matter." She stubbornly fussed, pushing herself away from him. Her mind was in complete turmoil. Part of her was yelling to blurt out that she was pregnant, yet the other part of her didn't want Grey involved at all, especially not after him being at Zora's birthday party with Ash. Everything she was experiencing with him was like déjà vu and Blanche already knew how this story ended. She'd gone down this exact same path with Indie once before.
Pregnancy and fucking all.
"It obviously does if it's making you upset."
"Please don't act like you care." Blanche stated, unable to accept the fact that Grey could have meant what he was saying.
"If I didn't care, you think I would keep chasing after you trying to understand what's the problem?" He questioned.
"Like I said it doesn't matter now. We can't Grey. It's too messy." Blanche sadly retorted, shutting her eyes to fight back her tears, "You're Z's fucking dad." She announces as the realization hits her even further, and I'm fucking pregnant. She laughs to herself in disbelief, shaking her head.
"That's doesn't mean we have to end. It's obvious she loves you. That's only a plus in my book, ma." He answered.
"Yeah and what about Zenobia? Better yet what about my fucking dad, Grey? Let's not even bring up the fact that we're supposed to be keeping business and pleasure separate. How is that possible now?"
"All that shit is irrelevant, ma. The money don't have to stop and I'm a grown ass nigga. I fuck with who I want to." Grey adamantly insists and Blanche sighs deeply.
"I thought you said your daughters name was Junie, anyways." She added.
"It's my nickname for her. Her full name is Zora Grey Bailey."
"Mm." Blanche mumbles, as Grey steps closer and pulling her in by the waist. Gripping her jaw, Grey traced her lips with his thumb as her womanhood begins to throbbingly pulsate.
"Grey..." Blanche uttered, as he slides his hands to her backside, squeezing and placing her against his hardness, making her tremble from the gesture.
"You know you miss this dick, ma." Grey enticingly whispered, placing a kiss on her collarbone as Blanche briefly gets caught up before pulling herself away, deeply sighing. This is why she was stuck in the conundrum she was in now. Grey had this affect on her that made her unable to deny him whenever she was in his presence. Their chemistry was undeniable and as much as she wanted to fight it, Blanche knew she couldn't,
"Someone could see us, Grey." She warned. Grey smacked his lips.
"I don't give a fuck, ma." He declared and Blanche shook her head disbelief.
"I'm pretty sure your girlfriend will."
"She's not my girl." Grey replied with a shrug,
"So then why does Zenobia think that?" Blanche interrogated.
"I couldn't tell you ma. I already told you what it was with that." He said, stepping back into her personal space, "If you want a nigga to be yours, just say the word."
"You're so full of it, Grey." Blanche replied, rolling her eyes, and still not believing him.
"It's the truth. A nigga wouldn't be chasin' if it wasn't and you know I got plenty options, ma." He cockily stated.
"Who? Like Ash?" Blanche rebutted with attitude making him chuckle.
"For someone who says they don't care, you be acting real jealous." She scoffed, as she felt his hands sliding back down her ass.
"Whatever Grey." Blanche protested, unable to think of a comeback, distracted with how good his hand felt.
"Unlock your car." He demanded.
"Why?" Grey sucked his teeth, slipping her keys out her hand, and hitting the unlock button on the key fob.
"Stop being so fucking difficult and get in." He demanded, going over to the rear door and holding it open. Blanche pouted, before stomping her way to the car and climbing in the backseat.
       Grey gets in, closing the door behind him and turning to her with a wicked gaze in his eyes. He aggressively pulls her onto his lap, wrapping his hand around her neck. Blanche let's out a small moan, feeling his hard dick pressed against her clit. Her body was screaming to be touched by Grey in the worst way and he knew it.
Blanche fumbled with the buckle on his jeans, unzipping his pants, freeing his member. She licks her lips as his erect penis stares her in the face.
"Look at you, ma."
"Shut up, Grey." She replied, making him grip her hair, tugging it and bitting her on the neck.
"Ow!" She squealed.
"Keep playin', ma and I'm fuck yo ass up real good." Grey said forcefully smacking her on the ass before taking ahold of her left breast, sliding it out the sundress, and slowly teasing her harden nipples. She frowns as her nipples become tender.
"What's wrong?"
"They're tender." She complained and he stops, lifting the sundress she wore over her hips, revealing a nude colored thong. Grey teases her clit with the tip of his dick, feeling her wetness drip through her thong. As much as Blanche wanted to fight the feeling, she couldn't. She was craving to feel him inside her walls. Grey had put her under a spell and there was no cure for a remedy.
"You want this dick, ma?" He enticingly questioned, slipping her thong to the side, swaying her hips up and down his pole, spreading her juices.
"Yes Grey." Blanche shuddered, falling against his chest in ecstasy.
"Then put it in." Grey demanded as he lifts her face to his, sliding his tongue into her mouth as she hungrily kisses him back fumbling with his member. She lifts her hips up, slightly before slowly sliding down his pole, releasing a moan. Grey grips her hips and he slowly begins pumping. Feeling a soreness, Blanche places a hand against his chest.
"Wait Grey, that's hurts." She complained, stopping him. Grey stared at her suspiciously for a moment.
"You pregnant, Blanche?" He asked.
"Why would you say that?" Blanche asked back, stuttering.
"I been up in the guts for weeks and you never complained until now. Plus I know what pregnant pussy feels like, ma." Blanche deeply sighed, getting off his lap and fixing her clothes. Bitting her lip, she stares out the window with uncertainty.
"I just found out." She quietly admitted.
"Damn foreal?" Grey probed, before going silent, processing her words, "So is that why you were crying?"
"Yes and no...I ran into my mother today." She told him.
"Y'all not cool?"
"Fuck no. She's the reason I'm so screwed up now. She was never a good example of what a mother should be." Blanche said, finally being honest for once. Frankly she had to get it out, keeping everything in was weighing on her, tremendously.
"So what are you gonna do?" Grey questioned and Blanche finally turns to him, unable to read him.
"I don't know. I mean, would you want another child?"
"Honestly ma?" He begins and Blanche wait for him to finish his statement, "I would be happy with another kid. But it's your choice. I would understand if you didn't keep it." He admitted truthfully making Blanche ponder.
"It's gonna make shit more complicated." She said, trying to give him one more opportunity to back out.
"Shit life's complicated, ma. But just know if you do decide to keep it, I got you for life." He admitted, rubbing the small of her back. Blanche never thought the conversation would play out so well, but yet it did. Grey was being so understanding that it placed a lot of doubts in her mind. But she had to remind herself that it was her truth issues seeping through and that maybe, just maybe, having a child with Grey wouldn't be that bad.