☆ FORTY-NINE ☆

Tuesday night・❥・
12:12am

       Feeling and looking like a million bucks, Blanche entered the lively section with Talia and Kenzie in tow. She was turning heads with her outfit, but the only head she was concerned about turning was Grey's. The small demin skirt she wore exposed her thong. The outfit was a risky choice, but Grey hadn't complain about what she wore before so she didn't think he would have a problem with it now. Plus, she currently didn't give a fuck and unhealthy as it sounded was searching for some type of reaction out of him. Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones or him acting acting shady, but tonight she made an exception. She understood why she was in the dog house with him, but at this point he either'd let it go, or she would for the both of them. She wasn't gonna stick around and let him continuously dog her out. Especially if he was out here being foul. Thinking about the fact that Grey dissed her tonight, to be out running the streets, angered Blanche all over again. She wasn't the even the type to do pop ups, but with Grey, she found herself changing many of her ways lately.
Scanning the section, she spotted him next to Power and Brick, rolling up a blunt.

     He hadn't peeped her yet, but Blanche instantly noticed him

     He hadn't peeped her yet, but Blanche instantly noticed him. He looked fine as hell, per usual, which only angered her and turned her on at the same time. He didn't plan on seeing her tonight, so who the hell was he tryna look fine for? She noticed he didn't have a whole bunch of bitches surrounding him, which made her slightly feel better cause tonight Blanche was damn sure with all the rah rah shit if she caught him with another bitch.
"Damn shorty. What's yo name?" Some nigga approached her asking as soon as she entered the section. Blanche glanced him up and down briefly. She had to admit the nigga was fly and fine. His complexion was honey brown and he rocked a low fade, with a thick and neatly trimmed beard that framed his face. He was draped in a black and gold Fendi button down shirt and distressed leather pants. The first couple buttons where undone exposing his inked up chest and lights in the lounge reflected off his diamonds, blinding Blanche with a glare when he moved. Honestly the nigga reminded her of Grey, which was mainly why she wasn't interested. All her attention and focus was on him. However Blanche could admit, if she ran into this nigga a few months ago, she might've accepted his advances.
"Fall back lil nigga." Grey says coming up and interrupting them.
"This you, bro?" The guy quizzed, glancing at Blanche before turning his attention back to Grey.
"Yeah nigga, so back off." Grey ordered, before playfully hitting the guy on the chest.
"Shit bro, you might have some competition from me." The guy said laughing before rubbing his goatee and eyeing Blanche down as she stared back confused to who he was.
"Yo little ass wouldn't even know what to do with it." Grey told him, before turning his attention to Blanche, "What's up ma?" Grey said her, glancing her up and down. He was surprised to see her here, but Grey couldn't lie, he was happy to see her.
"What you doin here?" He grilled, swiftly pulling her in by the waist. "And in this tiny ass skirt?" He whispered in her ear, letting his lips graze it before gripping her ass. He'd been drinking and smoking, so Grey was already passed cross faded and the distance he placed between him and Blanche was hitting him in full effect. Especially in the skirt she wore. He was having difficulties holding his resolve.
"It's not like you care. You haven't tried to see me in over a week." She complained, wrapping her arm around his neck.
"You know why." Grey matter of factly replied, taping her temple. Blanche rolled her eyes, waving him away.
"Who's you friend?" She quizzed, changing the topic, and starting past Grey at the guy in the Fendi shirt.
"That's my little brother." Grey answered.
Her brows frown in confusion, "Your brother? I didn't know you had a brother." She stated, surprised.
"I told you I had siblings, ma." Grey countered, "Yo Naaz," He called, waving him over. "Naaz, this is Blanche. Blanche this is my hard hard head ass little brother, Naaziq." Grey said, introducing them.
"How you doin', shorty?" Naaz flirtatiously ask, taking her hand and kissing it. Blanche blushes and laughs before greeting him back.
"It's nice to meet you." She said. Blanche could tell from his demeanor he was a flirt and she knew if he was anything like Grey, then he probably had a flock of women chasing after him.
"You ever get bored of my brother, just hit me up shorty." He playfully said, putting his hand on Grey's shoulder.
"Man watch out." Grey laughed, pushing him away. "Come here, ma." He said pulling Blanche to the side, towards the secluded part of the section. Talia and Kenzie had already went to join Brick and Power. Grey sits down, placing her on his lap before rubbing her thighs and staring intensely at her.
"Say what's on your mind, Grey." She urged, sensing his energy.
"Nothing B." He says, holding his tongue. He wanted to question her about the nature of her and Juice relationship, but decided against it. They had enough shit going on, he wasn't tried to add more to their plate. Plus with what the doctor said, Grey wanted to avoid causing her any stress. Which is why she was in the doghouse in the first place. It was better to put her on ice, instead of blowing up on her. So Grey was choosing to keep his distance until some of his anger melted away. However it was obvious Blanche wasn't going to give him the distance he needed.
"We doin' pop ups now?" He asked, squeezing her waist.
Blanche coyly smiled, "I mean it was clear I was gonna have to chase you down to see you. You lucky I didn't catch you with a bitch."
"Really?" He asked as his face lit up with amusement, "What was you gonna do if I was with a bitch?"
"Beat your ass and hers. Don't play with me, Grey." She warned, squinting her eyes in slits. The way she felt about Grey now, Blanche was more than willing to fight over him. She'd gotten a taste of what it was like to experience real love with a real nigga and didn't plan on letting it go any time soon. Yeah she's been in love before but that was puppy love. What she shared with Juice in her adolescence was different than what she shared with Grey now. Which made sense to her, who Blanche was then was completely different than who she was now. Plus with a child on the way, her outlook on life was beginning to change. She was taking this more serious this time around and was trying to be mature out the situation. A real relationship and all.
"I wouldn't even do you like that, ma. You know I'm all yours." Grey declared, rubbing the small of her back.
She rolls her eyes, unconvincingly, "I haven't been able to tell lately." Grey chucked, shaking his head. It was clear Blanche wasn't about to let up about him putting her on ice.
"Don't act innocent, B. Just promise me from here on out, there are no more lies, aight?" Grey stated, keeping it short. He wasn't trying to turn shit into a scene.
"I promise." Blanche agreed, feeling a twinge of guilt because there were still plenty of this she was hiding from him.
"I love you." She sweetly tells him.
"Shit, I love you more ma." Grey replies, nixing her chin before kissing her gently on the lips. Blanche hoped though, if the truth ever came out, Grey would continue to be the same understanding person she knew him to be.
"Blanche! Girl what are you doing here?" She pulls away from Grey, hearing Leena's voice and turning around, surprised to see her.
"Hey Lee. I could ask you the same, girl." Blanche responded, getting up from Grey's lap and hugging her.
"What's up, B?" Press said coming over.
"Hey Press." She happily replied, giving him a quick hug.
"How you been, my nigga? I ain't see you in a while." Press asked.
"I'm good. Just been living life, you know how that goes." Blanche says vaguely. Like most of the ones around her, Press didn't know the truth about Blanche and Indie's relationship. She hid it all, from everyone. It was unfortunate though, because Blanche genuinely liked Press but because of him being Indie's right hand man and best friend, she was feeling some type of way about being in his presence, which was kind of putting her on edge.
"I definitely do." Press replies as Grey clears his throat. "Press this is my boyfriend, Grey. Grey, this is Press." Blanche said introducing them.
"It's good to meet you, bro." Press said, dapping him up.
"Same. How you know Blanche?" Grey interrogated. Granted, he knew that answer to that question, but he had to play clueless. It was all part of his whole plan for tonight.
"Leena's my girl and plus she used to fuck with my boy." Press said, making Blanche stiffen up. That last thing she wanted was Indie to be the topic of discussion.
"Anyways," Blanche said cutting Press off, "What are y'all doing here?" She said, switching the topic of conversation.
"Girl,  you know I've been doing this little guest appearance for this lounge and Power hit me up saying he was coming through tonight. He didn't tell you?" Leena asked. Leena was the typical Instagram model type. It was her means of income every since her parents cut her off.
"Nah he didn't." Blanche replied suspiciously, staring back at Grey. She was now starting to put two and two together. What are these nigga up to? she thought.
"Oh well, it doesn't matter. Your here now and I know you can't drink but we can still have a good time." Leena told her. "I knew to do my rounds real quick and then I'll be back so we can enjoy you're last few free moments before becoming a mommy."
"Definitely girl." Blanche responded as Leena and Press walked away.
"What are you up to?" Blanche suspiciously quizzed Grey.
"Huh?" He dumbfoundedly answered.
"You heard me, nigga." Blanche pressed as he chuckled, rubbing his goatee.
"Don't worry about it. Just know shits being handled." Grey vaguely states before joining Press and Leena. She stood back, observing.
      Blanche didn't know what Grey was up to but it's was clear what the purpose of this outing was now for and knew that Grey was about to no good. Blanche was praying though, that whatever happened, she and her child stayed protected.