Chapter Ninety Seven Ol Happy Day

Yesterday was strange, today is even stranger

I sat in the backseat looking out the car window seeing uncle Halston and aunt Lyanna talking to my aunt Avery. They was picking me up from her place which was already kinda weird.

Uncle Halston not responsible

I watched the three adults talk seeing aunt Avery face frown in response she turn to aunt Lyanna. She seems upset since she talking with her hands and the expression was a sad one. My uncle Halston rub the back of his neck before the three of them turn to stare at me. I blink at them a few times as they turn back to continue their conversation.

Pulling out my phone I was about to play a game but tempted to call mom, I haven't seen dad since yesterday and that's because he picked me up from school but dropped me off at Aunt Avery's. I want to go home. Pressing my  mom contact I put the phone up to my ear while looking out the window keeping my eyes on my aunts and uncle.

I listen to the phone ring and ring and ring but she didn't answer, oh that's mean she should pick up the first call ain't that like mandatory for parents to answer their children's phone calls. I called her again hearing the ringer pass the third ring I frown.

"Yes bubba?" She picked up and I smile.

"Mommy!" I giggle kicking my feet a little.

"Hi baby, wassup what you doing?" She asked me and I felt myself cheesing.

"I'm being picked up by uncle Halston, are you home? You said you be away for a week but technically it's been two your time is up." I said, hearing her laugh.

"Makar I'm grown." She said and I huff.

"Exactly you got responsiblatie" I told her and she laugh more.

"It's Responsibility baby and I am home little boy, I arrived home during the night time baby." She said and I gasp.

"And you didn't pick me up? I wanted to sleep in my own bed the guest bed booty." I told her and she burst out laughing.

"Awe I get you later today okay? I'm moving a couple of things so mommy gonna be a little busy." She said and I smile nodding my head.

"Really!?" I asked to be sure.

"Of course I missed you. I just got a couple of things to get done and when I'm done I'll get Oleg or your father to pick you up." She said and I not my head again.

"Okay okay see you mama. I love you." I told her.

"I love you too Makar see youu." She said and I hung up. I jump seeing Uncle Halston and aunt Lyanna come in the car.

"Makar you with us for the morning how you feeling." Aunt Lyanna said looking back smiling at me. I gave her one back.

"Hungry." I said.