Chapter One Hundred and Twenty One Knight Fallen

12:50am

12:50am

"You said where?" I asked while speeding down the road making my way back to the crib.

"Down the street; that little corner store I've been going to since we got here." Lyanna said; missing a turn I cursed underneath quickly doing a U turn going the other direction.

"Be careful please." My girlfriend but in a pleading way.

"Always." I told her before hanging up.

It didn't take me long almost twenty minutes to get the store she was talking about. I pulled up scanning the area not seeing the fucking car as I was looking at some license plate's. Curing I get out the car and make my way in the store.

"Good morning wel-

"Ah huh." I quickly pass the cashier who greeted me looking up and down each fucking aisle not spotting the fucker anywhere. Making my way back I stop by the cashier.

"You see a man in here earlier, bullshit attitude with shades?" I describe to the teen who just stare at me and blink.

"Dude over 50 people come in you think ima pay attention to every single person you walked in." He said with a smart ass tone.

"You don't have cameras or something?" I asked question in a rush and he sigh looking back at the door that said employees only the me.

"I'm not the supervisor and I only get paid 12 an hour that's above my pay rate." He said and I glare at him before knocking the candy that was on display over leaving the fucking store.

Looking around outside for a bit before getting back in my car; placing both hands in the steering wheel I felt my breath becoming shaky as I closed my eyes trying to control my anxiety.

Fuck

I punched the horn

Fuck

I punched it again.

Bringing my hands to my eyes I lean back in the seat taking a deep breath trying to calm down and think.

Okay; he's not at the station no more nor the fucking store. He has to be back at Oleg's house.

Starting the car I left the area riding through the city until I got to the bridge to cross it, getting the highway. I started to speed the car up in a rush before taking a right to get on the back road. Riding for about thirty minutes I saw flashing lights coming from behind me. Looking at the rear view mirror and saw two cop cars behind me, I started to speed up more changing my route taking the woods area but they was on my every move. I curse looking head but quickly pressed on the breaks seeing there's a fucking road block ahead with three police vehicles.

No fuck no; having my car stop I lock my doors putting my head on the steering wheel. It didn't take long for me to hear the knock on my window but ignoring it I kept my forehead on the steering wheel.