Chapter Sixty Family Values

He's playing god of war and honestly I don't think a kid should be playing a game with violence. I did voice my opinion about it to Makar and his smart ass responded saying it's like Mario with blood. I know for a fact I wasn't going to win the debate so I let him slide. Right now Ruslan, Makar and I are in the living room. Of course Makar busy playing the game while Ruslan and I sat on the couch watching. Well Ruslan is on the floor leaning between my legs while I was massaging his scalp for no reason.

Oh and the boy is happily eating on some oranges and two little honey buns because he said that sweet balance a healthy diet. At this point I think Makar is learning how to bullshit through life.

"Maybe if you aim it right you can actually shoot the fucker." Ruslan point out and Makar whip his head around. He was sitting on the edge of the couch criss cross playing the game.

"Do you have the joystick?" Makar asked annoyed and I bit my lip hold a laugh watching the to.

"No, I'm just letting you know instead of spamming the button relying on luck." Ruslan snap back, he's still salty from being interrupted. We did try to sneak upstairs but Makar was being nosy and then rent on a rant on how Ruslan stay trying to get attention being a copy cat. I honestly enjoy the two bicker back and forth. The boys share a look glaring at each other.

"You stressing me out." Was all Makar said and Ruslan burst out laughing along with me.

"Baby you don't know nothing about stress." I giggle and he paused the game turning towards us.

"We have the multiplication sheet in school and get timed one minute to finish the full paper. We be lucky if it's just one side sometimes it's to. You know how stressful it is to fill out all of that under a minute." He gave me the puppy dog eyes. "Mommy I deal with this everyday." He crawl over leaning on me and gave me one of his signature dramatic sigh. 

"Awe my poor baby." I said smiling ruffling his hair and I was greeted by a hug and kisses on my cheek from him. That stop though when Ruslan slip his hand between us and mushed Makar face send the boy back rolling in the couch. I hit the side of the man head who was laughing. Makar head pop up as he got up dusting himself off.

"Aunt Lyanna said if someone testing you fight them." He said getting in his dad face and I laughed because he pressing Ruslan.

"Oh big boy games now." I comment and Ruslan stood up.

"Your aunt going to get you in trouble." He said back to the kid and Makar kicked his shin running away while Ruslan clenched his jaw.

"You little b-" he cut himself off and sat on the couch next to me holding his leg the part Makar kicked.

"Makar stop being mean." I commented while grabbing my phone that was beside me getting on it. I felt Ruslan stare and I look up making eye contact. 

"Yes?" I questioned trying not to smile.

"Stop being mean? Was that the best?" He ask and I laughed as he lean down giving me a couple kisses.

"Ew that's nasty stop it." Makar voice chime running back over hopping back on the couch where he sat at and unpause the game. I giggle a little and look at Ruslan who gave the boy an annoyed look but crack a smile shaking his head turning his attention back on me.

"Oh almost forgot to tell you since you getting a lot of money from the restaurant when we go back to America I'm throwing a banquet there." He stretch putting his arm around my shoulder and I raised an eyebrow. 

"You said not to get involved, I mean either way I kinda am because your moving counterfeit through my restaurant." I threw a fact at him.

"Your hosting an event for new investors tell me piggy how is that getting involved in my business?" Ruslan asked and I shoot him a glare cracking a smile flicking his forehead.

"Stoooop with the namesss." I pinched the man cheek.

"Favorite animal no?" He question and I heard Makar laugh.

"Shush thats a bitter sweet pet name ….and I still wanna go see one." I mutter and he chuckled.

"Yes let's go to a farm." Makar perk up jumping on the couch as we watched. "I wanna chase them." He jump off landing on the floor. The boy slightly squat and ran around. "Like come here piggy piggy gime love." He said making Ruslan and I laughed at him.

"You don't want to scare them, I want to hold a baby one though." I admit and Makar stop running around leaning over the couch out.

"Ou Dad can we have one as a pet!?" He asked and Ruslan raise an eyebrow.

"Fuck no." Came out so fast and I hit him in the chest for cursing Makar pout and looked at me.

"I don't have pet pig money baby." I said and he suck his teeth picking the controller back up.

"You have his money." He mumbled and I toss a pillow at him bopping his head and he giggle before turning his attention back to the game.

"Anyway back to business, I guess I'm not getting to involved so I don't mind it." I said and Ruslan hummed nodding his head.

"It's not like you have a choice already called Mr.Celsky? About it." Ruslan tried to remember the man who owned the diner, oh so he is paying attention. Cute.

"Okay one." I hit his chest. "That's my restaurant I paid and decorated it also filled out a lot of paperwork for it. When you want to have a little banquet you discuss with me." I nag while he was looking at me and a small smirk crept on his face, his hand move running up and down my side before pulling me closer. 

"Yes ma'am." He said and I put my index finger by his lips.

"Aht aht, don't try it. That's not gonna work." I said smiling a little bit as the man suck his teeth. His hand then lay on my thigh as his thumb rubs trace little circles. 

"Lay down for me." He said and I looked at him crazy and he laughed. "Trust me." He smiled and I shoot him a glare laying down on my back but my head rest against the arm of the couch. He spread my legs getting in between them before hugging me and laying down with his head on my chest staring at the tv. My confused expression turn into a soft one as I put one hand in his hair massaging it and the other rubbing his back.

"You're being more affectionate Mr. Tough guy." I pointed out the obvious and I felt him shrugged his shoulders.

"Not working that much so that leaves me to actually give my family my time." He said and I kissed his forehead.

"I have no complaints love." I said softly, I looked over at the other couch seeing makar get up and grabbing his headset. "Oh are we bothering you?" I question the boy.

"No mommy I'm being reeeeeeespectful." He drag out the word teasing sticking his tongue out and I did the same before he turn his attention back on the TV. 

"When's the last time we've been on a date?" Rualan asked me and I thought about it.

"After Katia retired." I gave him an answer and he hummed.

"Tonight we're going Moscow." He yawned. 

"Its five something already mind you who going to watch Makar plus I didn't cook dinner." I said and he looked at me studying my face before getting off of me and standing up.

"I'll start cooking then." He said and I got up cupping his face giving him a few kisses. I felt his arms wrapped around my waist.

"So sweet baby you want help?" I asked and he shook his head.

"You're going to distract me and as for the babysitter problem. Lyanna can do it, she owes me anyway because Halston almost got kicked out." He let out a chuckled and I smiled shaking my head before we shared a kiss.

"Fine love."