Chapter Eighty Two Dug A Whole

"We can't let Marya know." Halston dumb ass said and I smack the back of his head out of anger.

"I upset her more do you want me to kill her?" I asked already pissed at this predicament.

"She's already fucked up, all I was saying hold this shit off till later we drop like a nuke today. And I have to make sure this one still okay because she's been quiet every since." Halston rub the back of his head and pointed at Lyanna who was sitting on the couch with her legs prop up staring out the window. She looked relaxed but hasn't say shit after shoot Meela straight in her skull.

"Once again how could you not prevent this from happening." Caesar asked, he came over not too long ago. "Shit always happens in Russia." He hiss which was true. Everytime we visit peace doesn't stay long.

"Lyanna I need you to at least let us know you alright. " I said annoyed but I try to fix it because she did just killed her mother. 

Ballsy 

"Fine, can you go be with my sister please. I can hear her still crying." She said calmly, I bit my tongue and turn my attention to Caesar.

"Help." I said and he sighed showing the disappointment. 

"I didn't want to do this in the first place told the both of you that it was a bad Idea." Caesar complain and I groan.

"Are you mad because the bitch punched you in the eye?" Halston asked and Caesar punched Halston in the stomach making him wheezed. Caesar and I stared each other down before he let out a sigh.

"Only because Marya if it wasn't for her I would have told you to do it yourself."  Caesar said and I nod my head going back upstairs to Marya.

Once I got to the room I saw her laying down hugging the pillow still crying but it died down some. I closed the door trying to figure out how to approach her, walking over I got on the bed laying down with her. 

"Sorry can't fixed this." She spoke and I wrapped my arm around her resting my chin on her head letting her continue to cry. 

"I know love." I said hearing her little sniffs trying to hold back her crys.

"Do better." She told me and I squeezed her lightly.

"I'll promise." I reassure her.

 We lay in bed for a while, a while turn into hours until I fell asleep with her. Waking up to an empty bed I stretched for minute and sat up. Looking out the window to see it was dark I got up walking out the room spelling food. Making my way down the steps and to the kitchen I saw Marya stirring the pot while Makar was chopping up carrots. 

My son look up at me and narrowed his eyes.

"Why my mom eyes puffy." Was the first thing that came out his mouth.

I just woke up.

"Don't start your shit boy it been a long day." I said pulling a stool to the counter next to his sitting down.

"Shouldn't have a kid, why my mama eye puffy." Makar stop chopping and looked at me. I raise an eyebrow but witch a quick smack Marya hit him upside the head.

"Your tone, respect." She said and I reach over pulling on her leg so she can come closer which she did but fold her arms looking at me. "I'm cooking." 

“I can’t hug you?” I asked her watching Marya hand on my arm removing it.

“I have an attitude and I don’t want to be mean so touching on me is not gonna irritate me and hugging on me is gonna irritate me baby." She said so calmly and I finally let her go I looked at Makar seeing him smile leaning over.