Chapter One Hundred And Five Back-Back & Forth-Forth 

"Hello?" I answered his phone seeing the little smile on his face appear as I got silence on the other end before hearing Ln'eta speak.

"Hey I was hoping to speak to Ruslan about the volunteers that's supposed to help for the book fair." She started the conversation and I blink staring at the road.

"You can speak to me about it, he's doing something for me." I told her as I brought my attention to my nails checking them, I really do need to get my nails done.

"I can call back later." She suggested and I gave a dry laugh.

"Girl no you can't." I told her and she was about to say something but I cut her off. "All things that you would like to talk about that have to deal with the book fair can be discussed with me. You do have my phone number right, could have sworn I gave it to you." I said shifting in my seat was getting comfortable, a had a polite tone just wasn't giving her time to talk.

"I- yes but-

"Well greeeaaat, how bout you text me. Don't call this number you're gonna go straight to voicemail." I said hanging up while the car was slowing down. I looked at her contact before blocking her number. Taking the opportunity to look through this man's contact list seeing nothing out of the blue.

"You're rude." Ruslan said and I looked at him see him smiling at me and I gave one in return.

"I see no complaints coming from you." I said and he smirked.

"You should be mean more often." He pointed out and I looked away trying not to smile.

"Only when it's necessary." I said as I still ended up smiling. "Don't be having me be mean through my pregnancy, I'm gonna  our daughter come out mad at the world already." I we both shared a laugh. I looked back checking on Mark because he was quiet, I saw my baby eating his chip with his air pods in staring at the phone.

I sat Ruslan's phone back in the cup holder as he continued to drive us home

Once he got to the house Ruslan park getting out taking the bags out the car, Makar hop out the car still eating his chips, his little self made his way to open my door for me as I step out. The three of us made our way to the porch coming up the steps. Ruslan put a bag down digging his pocket to get the keys to the front door. Unlocking the door and walking taking the bag with him, Makar and I followed behind him, I watch Makar smack on his chips following Ruslan in the kitchen. I kicked my shoes off first before following the two.

"Do you have to eat like that." Ruslan asked taking some of the snacks out since he sat them on the kitchen counter getting ready to put them up in the cabinet. Makar stared at his dad as he add a chip in his mouth crunching down on it as a smack of his lips was made once again.

"Taste the flavor." Makar said between chews as he grabbed a kettle chip from the bag handing it to his father. I smiled leaning against the frame of the entrance in the kitchen watching the two interact.

Ruslan lean down biting the chip and Makar smile moving towards the dish rack grabbing a bowl. I walk over to Ruslan to dig in one of the bags taking out an oatmeal cream pie, unwrapping it getting ready to eat. Makar place the bowl on the counter as he pours some chips into the bowl then pushes it to Ruslan and I.

"Do you have homework?" I asked, since we picked him up I forgot to asked. Other shit was on my mind.

"Depends." Makar said. Ruslan turned around starting to put some snacks in the cabinet, I took the fruit snacks out his hand placing them back on the counter as he grabbed the golden fishes instead.

"On?" I question my son.

"Who homework I'm doing." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"You gonna do all your homework." I told him and he smiled, shrugging his shoulders.