Side story: kouenji

The senior girl I had been playing with was passed out on the bed. She was rather pretty, although not as magnificent as myself. Such a shame she couldn't handle me.
Tomorrow would be the first day of Kushida's and Ishizaki's training. I needed to make sure I got enough sleep so that I could train them to the best of my abilities.
I just couldn't wait. I had no doubt that both of them could have got to Ayanokouji's level if they'd stayed at the white room. Alas, time was short, and we didn't have the sadistic nature of the white room at this school. We would train them, yes. But if they failed, we wouldn't simply toss them aside like they were before. It was the job of a perfect existence like me to make them better. I had told Kushida that I was helping to destroy the demon, and his father. Although I did want to bring the white room down, I would do it when I became the head of the Kouenji conglomerate. My parents needed me to study and keep my head down, for the most part, so I could reach class A.
My parents...
I started to shake with fear.
I know that the white room was sadistic, and would toss its 'defective' subjects to the side. But my mother and father...are on another level. They never let me rest. Being the son of a major family, I had always been tasked with being the best at everything, whether I wanted to or not. My father was inspired by that man. The one who created the white room, and was a secret investor in its construction and maintenance. He decided not to send me their, as the public would notice if I suddenly went missing. He also thought that the white room was too relaxed in its methods.
Yes, my father taught me in a far stricter manner than Ayanokouji was taught, and yet I think he could probably get the better of me in almost any situation.
The reason I want to destroy him and the white room is because it they never existed, then my father would never have had those ideas.
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and his father are the reason I bear the weight of my parents ambitions, and I couldn't simply forgive them for it.

Authors notes
395 words
Okay so, Kouenji's father taught Kouenji in a worse way than the white room ever could. It was so bad that it made Kouenji narcissistic because, if someone went through all that training, they had to be the best. Right?
Next chapter I think will be the start of the island exam arc. I've decided to change the rules for cabin mates. For each cabin, there's a person from each class. They were chosen by the teachers and the student council. I'll only show the cabins of the main players in the fic.

Boys cabins.
Cabin 1: Hayato Kitou, Tetsuya Hamaguchi, Ryuuen Kakeru, Kouenji Rokusuke.
Cabin 2: Kouhei Katsuragi, Kanzaki Ryuuji, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, Hirata Yousuke.
Cabin 3: Yahiko Tatsuko, So Shibata, Albert Yamada, Sudou Ken
Cabin 4: Hashimoto Masayoshi, Ryota Beppu, Satoru Kaneda, Yamauchi Haruki

Girls cabins.
Cabin 1: Masumi Kamuro, Ichinose Honami, Ibuki Mio, Horikita Suzune.
Cabin 2: Miki Yamamura, Chihiro Shiranami, Shiina Hiyori, Kikyou Kushida.
Cabin 3: Ryoko Nishikawa, Sayo Andou, Manabe Shiho, Karuizawa Kei.

These are only the cabins that contain people that are part of the Ayanokouji or the Kushida gang.
Not much else to say
Hope you're all doing well and I hope you enjoyed.