Arc 4 epilogue

"I'm...your brother?" I asked.

"Yes. 12 years ago, our mother and father separated. I don't remember everything, but I remember you. And him. I think he wanted to take us someplace, but mom saved me. She said she couldn't find you, or something."

My head was spinning. I had a sister?

"I know this is probably a lot to take in, Kiyotaka, but...why don't you start by telling me where you were taken?" She asked.

Yeah, that was probably a good idea. I started to regain my focus. I told her about the white room.

Her face was changing, complex expressions present in her eyes.

"That's...worse than I thought. And you say Kushida-san and Kanzaki-kun went there too?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's all true." I confirmed.

"Well then, Ayanokouji. I suppose we have a lot of catching up to do, eh? Or, I suppose I should be calling you Kiyo-onii-chan, shouldn't I?" She held out her hand.

"You're broken, Kiyo. But I can help fix you." She said.

I took her hand.

"H-honami...nee-san." I said.

"Yes. Don't worry...I'm here for you." She said, pulling me close and hugging me tight.

I noticed that tears were forming in my eyes. Is this what they called "happiness"?

We had talked for hours. Well, it was mainly me listening to a blow-by-blow run through of Ichinose's life. I was...upset that I was never there for her when she needed me.

About halfway through our conversation, I received a text.

How are you going to get Ichinose to like me?

It was from Shiranami Chihiro. I had promised her that I would get Ichin-...no, Honami to like her. I instantly regretted that deal I had made. How could I fix that?

Well, it didn't matter now. I was talking with my sister. I didn't care about anything else right now.

Authors notes
321 words
Just a lil' cute chapter for some Kiyonami stuff.
Also did this to remind readers of Chihiro.
Hope you all enjoyed.