Sneak peak

I may not be able to make the July 4th date I promised, so here's a lil' teaser to keep you (mildly) entertained. Just some snippets for ideas.

"Ah, mou...that guy in class A? What's his name again? Ayanokouji? What does he have to do with you being gone for ages?"

"Ufufu...that two-faced fangirl of yours took things a step too far. Trust me, I never wanted to kill you."

"This is the final exam of our first year. Even though you're in class A, and I'm in class D, don't underestimate me so quickly. After all, I'm pretty sure my commander can play chess better than you or your commander.

"Kukuku I never thought we'd see you again yandere-chan"

"Since he's now the acting director, I'm inclined to listen to you. I know the man who pulls his strings, and I don't want to see a regime where his ideas thrive."

"If any students can provide information on the vigilante, they will be awarded with private points should the information provided be useful."

"Kiyotaka, don't trust her...I think she's—"

"Ooh, I never thought a student would come to me for help with something like that. Especially a first-year as cute as you 😉"

"Come back with us, Ayanokouji-kun. We were so close. A few more years and you will be the absolute pinnacle of perfection."

"She's not who you think she is!"

"Nigerundayo! Ayanokoujiiii"

"Hehe, Ayanokouji-senpai...it's been a little while."

"Kiyotaka...betrayal hurts, doesn't it?"