unexpected

Chris pov. 

I was standing at the end of the aisle waiting for the love of my live to walk down. We had met 2 years ago and for me it was love at first sight. For her... not so much she was complete my opposite. She kept me at bay, thinking i needed a girl next door type of woman. We had to overcome a lot but here we were. 

Y/N was the type of woman that spoke her mind she wasn't shy and so talented. Most men were intimidated by her because she didn't take shit from no one... She had this dominant air over her and never had i been so attracted to a woman ever... Never in my life would i think that i wanted... no needed... A woman who took control.  She played in a rock band was always dressed in black so it came to no surprise to me when she asked if i would be upset if she would wear a black dress instead of white. I didn't care what she would wear as long as she married me. 

In the beginning people didn't understand that we were together, the headlines have not been kind. Calling her the vulgar rock chick and what on earth Americas golden boy saw in her was the gist of it. But when they realized we were happy and didn't care what people thought they calmed down a bit.

 It had been tougher on her then me... Since she got all the hate from some of my fans but the longer, we were together the more people understood. My family loved her, and she loved them. Scott and her always joking around at my expense. Most of the fans loved her because as absent as i was on social media she gave them sometimes a little glance into our lives.  God i admired her, as she was on stage giving it her all... Being the total bad ass... looking all tough and sexy in her signature leather outfits. And of course, her signature red lips. Even though she was stunning without make up there was something about the red lips that made my stomach flip

The music started to play and as the doors opened i was in utter shock as i saw her walking towards me in a beautiful white dress looking like a princess. "Omg..." I whispered under my breath. Scott patted my shoulder as she walked towards me. She looked so innocent and when she stood in front of me, she smiled. 

"You look.... wauw..." I whispered under my breath making her giggle. "Like what you see Evans...?" She whispered so that no one could hear... "Love it... You look... wow..." I whispered back.  "You should see what is underneath..." She whispered winking at me... making me look at her in shock. "I am going for the whole innocent bride look today.... Maybe we can..." She said but the officiant cut us off... "Dearly beloved..." He started...

After we had said our i do's and walked back down the aisle as husband and wife... I lead her to our private room. "Sweetheart... You look wauw..." I said again twirling her around. "But baby i thought you wanted to go for black.... I didn't care baby... If you wanted to wear black you could have...." I said. She looked at me and smirked. 

"Oh baby this is all for our pleasure...." She whispered in my ear placing her arms around my neck. "I thought maybe we could do some virgin on her wedding night role play..." She said in sweet almost angelic voice. "Are you going to be careful with me Mr. Evans... Because i have never done this before..." She said batting her eyes at me.   I growled as her words went straight to my dick... "Well Mrs. Evans i dont know if i can wait that long to make you mine..." I whispered in her ear making her shiver. 

Normally she was in control and i loved it... She knew what she wanted and having her order me around in bed was one of the hottest things i have ever encountered in my life... But having her talk to me in a sweet angelic voice batting her eyes looking all innocent in white... damn... it did things to me. The contrast with our normal everyday life was like night and day. 

"Fuck baby... You have me hard by just looking at me like that...." I groaned. I could feel her hand cup me through my pants making me groan. "God baby you are killing me here..." I whispered. 

"Well... Let me help you with that..." She said as she undid my button and pulled down the zipper while kneeling down. I groaned as i felt her take my dick out of my pants and her red lips wrap around my dick. 

The red lips that where the only thing that was normal today and God i loved those lips around my cock. She took me all the way in and when i looked down again i groaned at the sight of my beautiful wife in her white dress on her knees sucking me off looking up at me batting her eyelashes. "God Y/N... Such a good girl." I groaned. 

She started to bob her head up and down faster she hummed and i could feel my dick twitch knowing i was close. She played with my balls while sucking and twirling her tongue around my shaft and it was my undoing my hot cum filling her mouth and she looked up at me sticking out her tongue my cum all over it before she swallowed and stuck her tongue out again showing me it was all gone. 

I pulled her up and kissed her hard. I was about to lift her dress when there was a knock on the door. She grinned and as i quickly zipped up my pants and Y/N fixed her make up. I told the person to come in. 

"They are ready for you in the grand room..." The wedding planner said blushing and Y/N chuckled. "We will be right out..." She said, and the woman left. She looked at me with a smirk. "20 bucks that she was standing behind that door the whole time..." Y/N said and I chuckle, blush and then shake my head. "God the thing you make me do..." I said smirking. "You know you love it Mr. Evans..." She said before planting a sweet kiss on my lips. "I do... I really do..." I said letting out at deep breath

When it came to sex Y/N was adventurous... sometimes dangerous... The number of times we almost got caught out in public... I think i lost count on that one. She was not like any woman i ever met before.  The time we fucked in the bathroom at the Oscars... or when we had sex in the car on some parking lot in LA which was especially dangerous because of all the paparazzi in that town. Not to mention a few backstage dressing rooms at her shows. Or my favorite... the time she sucked me off during an Patriots game in my private box. Getting off while the patriots won... i get hard just thinking about it. 

We walked out and were introduced as husband and wife as we walked up on the dance floor. We danced, laughed and had a good time... We were always somehow touching each other never letting each other go as the tension build. She had excused herself to go to the bathroom and when she came back i was talking with Seb and Mackie. I had my hands in pockets and when she glides her hand down my arm grabbing the hand that was tucked away i felt something being put in in it. 

She walked away grinning and joined some of her friends on the dance floor. I quickly pulled out the fabric she had put in my hand just enough to see it where panties and i looked at her with a grin. "What are you grinning about?" Mackie asks as i quickly put away the delicate white laced panties. "Nothing i think i am going to find my wife for another dance..." I said smirking. Mackie and Seb shook their heads... "So whipped..." Mackie said and both of them where laughing. "Go lover boy..." Seb yelled after me. 

I walked over to a smirking Y/N. I pulled her in my arms twirling her around the dance floor. Without anyone noticing i dragged her of the dance floor and into a bathroom locking the door behind me before hiking up her dress and pressing her up against the wall. 

"I know i should be gentle baby..." I whispered letting my finger run over her lips before kissing her hard. "But seeing you were teasing me... and knowing we dont have much time before people come looking for us... this is going to be fast and hard..." I murmured. "Please Chris... I need you... Please just fuck me... I dont care who hears." She moaned. 

I grinned as i undid my pants and slamming into her hard not giving her time to adjust. She moaned as i slammed up into her kissing her neck. "Fuck baby... So tight can't believe that this perfect pussy is mine forever...." I said between thrusts. "Believe it baby... I am all yours... Forever me and my pussy..." She moaned loudly. 

"Your damn right..." I growled as i kept slamming into her. I could feel her walls clamp down on my dick. "Come for my baby..." I growled as i knew i was close myself. She screamed my name making me quickly put my hand over her mouth as she came and i followed soon after filling her up coating her walls with my cum. 

"Fuck baby..." I growled as i put her down straightening out her dress. She smiled and kissed me. "I love you Chris..." She said smiling. "I love you to baby so much..." I said smiling back at her

I pulled her back to the dance floor where we danced the night away. Enjoying our first night as husband and wife.