Right person wrong time...

She has me sitting in a chair... Naked... in the middle of the room as she slowly sways her body... I want to touch her but i am not allowed... If i touch her she will punish me... Maybe it is worth it... I think to myself but i fight the urge. She bends over her ass on full display and i groan... The urge to touch her getting bigger with the second and it takes every ounce of self-control to behave. 

This woman has a hold on me... I am addicted to her... From the moment i met her i was under her spell... The way she moves... Her laugh... The way she smells... The sound of her voice... Everything draws me in... She takes my breath away... She makes me feel things i have never felt before... She is exciting... I watch her strip for me slowly revealing more and more of her perfect body... 

She is teasing me... as her own hands roam her body... She squeezes her boobs and i take a deep breath as she slowly twists and turns her nipples making them hard. I wrap my hands around the legs of the chair to prevent me from touching her. 

As she has removed the last of her clothing, she stalks over to me... My eyes never leaving hers... She steps between my legs and leans down her lips hovering over mine... I groan as her hand wraps around my shaft, and she start moving it up and down agonizingly slow... "Such a big boy..." She whispers in that sexy tone of voice... I groan and hold my breath letting pleasure take over but just as i give into her touch she stops. 

She stands up straight and slowly turns around before sitting in my lap her back against my chest. She starts to circle her hips grinding in my lap as her hand find their way in my hair. All i can do is groan... My grip on the legs of the chair is tightening... I can't touch her...As much as i wanted to... Because then this is all over... She hasn't given me permission yet...  

"Does it feel good baby..." She whispers as she keeps rocking her hips back and forth my dick gliding between that perfect ass cheeks over and over again. All i can do is groan as i am fighting the urge to cum... 

She slowly stands up and turns around... "Give me your right-hand baby..." She whispers and i immediately comply and hold out my hand for her to take. She puts it on her body guiding it all over her... I groan as she runs my hand between her folds, and she smiles. "So wet... All for you baby..." She whispers. 

She takes my hand and puts it in her mouth and i groan as she sucks my fingers clean... "Do you want a taste baby?" She whispers and i nod my head... "Yes please..." I whisper my voice hoarse and dripping with want. 

"Then you better get on your knees baby..." She whispers leaning towards me and kissing me softly... I immediately get off the chair sitting on my knees in front of her. But just as i think i know what she wants from me she surprises me... She leaves me sitting on my knees in the middle of the room and walks over to the bed sitting down on the edge. 

I watch her spread her legs her pussy on full display... I can see her arousal... and i groan as i want a taste... "Come here baby..." She says and i want to stand up to walk over to her, but she holds up her hand... "On your knees baby... You want to taste me... you better stay on your knees..." She says and i walk over to her on my knees...

And this is what i mean when i say i am under her spell... Never in a million years i would think a woman could make me crawl... Never in a million years i would think a woman could order me around have me do everything she wants... But she could... She has this power over me... I would burn the world down for her...

I reach her and she smiles. "Always so eager to please..." She says taking my chin in her hands and she leans down and kisses me making me moan in the kiss. "Always..." I whisper back and she smiles again.