xv

Now, a few hours had passed since Max helped Andrea make the wild discovery that this entire time, she had been in love with Steve

Now, a few hours had passed since Max helped Andrea make the wild discovery that this entire time, she had been in love with Steve. Though, that wasn't at the top of the priority list at the moment. Seeing as there was another host in the area and the party needed to make sure that it was not Billy Hargrove.

Though, every one of them believed that it truly was him. That Billy Hargrove had become the new host and here are a few points why Andrea had believed it. The Mind Flayer likes it cold, Billy had taken an ice bath and usually, she would say that's a stretch as he was an athlete but there was no way he had worked out at work.

Two, Billy Hargrove loved to flash off his body to get the ladies. He wanted everyone always drooling over him at all times. No matter the weather. Yet, here he was in the midst of the heat of summer in Hawkins, Indiana covered up while on lifeguard duty. Wearing a towel and a long sleeve shirt.

Andrea hadn't thought she'd ever see the day that Billy Hargrove covered up.

Andrea walked through the back of a pool room. Helping grab different things they'd need as the sun had set over the pool. It was getting close to the time that they needed to enact the plan.

Billy was in the shower in the pool house. Everyone knew it because they heard the moment the water turned on before turning off. The sounds of the lockers opening and shutting.

Andrea and Eleven had to help out and make sure he knew someone was there. Shutting doors and causing a bit of a ruckus.

"Pools closed," Billy spoke before yelling, "Hey! Do you hear me?" he yelled as he slammed his locker.

They heard his footsteps as they padded harshly against the ground. He was looking for any of them that he could find. Though, he had no clue who all was truly within the room. He turned corners sharply ready to yell at whoever was there.

"Pools closed!" Billy continued to yell as he came to the shut door.

He started beating on it. Harshly shoving it before it was time for Mike to taunt him. The Wheeler boy called out his name in a sing-song manner.

"Billy!" Mike called out.

"Who's there?" Billy asked, breathing heavily as he made a few more steps.

"Billy!" Mike continued with his sing-song voice.

"Who's there?" Billy copied Mike's tone as he continued to walk around.

The boys started to laugh and cause more noise leading Billy right where they needed him to go. Andrea pressed herself firmly against the wall as she felt her heart begin to race. This was a bit freaky if you had to ask her.

"Billy!" Mike continued as he laughed.

"You think this is funny, huh?" Billy questioned as Mike continued to laugh.