iv

Andrea thought staying with Steve Harrington was an experience

Andrea thought staying with Steve Harrington was an experience. One she hadn't thought she'd have to deal with yet she was proved wrong when she had been taken back to Steve Harrington's house late at night.

Without much of a choice, well, it was for the best reasons, especially since everyone needed to be up and going on the search for Dart the next day.

The night of the events of Dustin's weird creature escaping through a tunnel in his cement wall had proved her wrong. Steve took her to his house and made her sleep in his bed while he took the couch.

Which took hours of arguing.

Andrea kept refusing his help saying she could hold her down. Saying that she could protect herself and she wouldn't need Steve Harrington to protect her. After all, if the lab had found her and Steve was with her he'd most likely be killed.

And as much as Steve Harrington had annoyed her in her days in Hawkins, Indiana she couldn't help but feel drawn to the boy. The boy who was full of himself but cared for others. The boy who was deep inside was drowning like everyone else in the town.

When she woke up, she was going to wear what she had on but Steve came upstairs saying that they were dirty and it was completely unacceptable.

"You can borrow some of my old clothes and I'm sure we can find some of my mom's old things," Steve declared as he barged through his door holding a pile of clothes.

"I'm fine in what I am wearing," Andrea gave the boy a look, "Are you always like this?"

"Yes," was Steve's simple response as he tossed a long-sleeved grey shirt and a bomber jacket.

"I said I am fine in this," Seven repeated as she gave him a look.

"Do I need to put those on you like the jacket? Because I will, I'll be back with some pants or something and I expect you to be clothed," Steve put his hands on his hips before leaving the room and shutting the door.

Andrea rolled her eyes as she let out an annoyed huff at the Harrington boy's antics. Sliding off the jacket she had gotten last night before throwing off Nancy's old jumper. She slid on Steve's shirt which was way too big for her. The arms were a bit too long and it was slightly oversized and slipping off of her frame but she made it work.

A knock on the door as she picked up the jacket caught her attention, "Incoming entrance!" Steve called out.

The door swung open and the boy had one hand over his eyes and a pair of old jeans in his hands, they looked as if they had come from the 70s with the large bells at the bottom.

"Thanks," Andrea took the jeans from his hand as he remained standing with his eyes covered.

"No problem," Steve moved back out the door and shut it, leaning against the wood until given the signal to enter.