xxx

Through the night, Steve and Dustin both stayed with Andrea

Through the night, Steve and Dustin both stayed with Andrea. Deep down, Dustin was paranoid he'd watch her die the same way Eddie had watched Chrissy while Steve was worried, worried for the end motive of these memories, worried for the damage to Andrea.

Dustin slept on Andrea's floor in a sleeping bag. The only light in the room comes from Andrea's lava lamp and the window. Andrea's eyes lingered over to the window as she looked outside. Getting a glimpse of the glimmering stars before sighing.

Her head rested back against her pillow as she stared at the ceiling. She remembered the first time she had truly seen the sky, it was October of 1984. She had just escaped the lab and kept herself hidden yet in the public eye, and she was mesmerized.

Even through the rainy nights, the night sky still looked so beautiful. Andrea often found herself looking outside just to see the stars. There were thousands of them, but that never stopped her from trying to count how many she could see.

And so as morning rose, Andrea had gotten maybe four hours of sleep. But now it was time to find Eddie Munson yet again and restart the day.

Dustin had been the first one to wake up, as he got up he left the room before hitting on the door to wake the other two inhabitants. Andrea, clearly now not wanting to get up, had to be dragged out of bed by her boyfriend.

"Look, we're just going to find Eddie again. Everything will be all good and nothing will happen," Steve tried to reassure her as he stood.

Though, Andrea's eyes kept lingering away due to the fact he was shirtless. No, this wasn't the first time she had seen him shirtless, after all, it happened many times during the week along with a few other things, but Andrea had always been the one to stare.

"My eyes are up here, you know?" Steve spoke with a lightly teasing tone, "You feeling any better?"

Andrea lifted her head up so that she could meet Steve's gaze as she was still sitting on the bed, "I'm just... scared? It's not like it's some monster that looks so nasty that I throw up - well, maybe it is, but we haven't seen it yet. This time it's through my mind. People's minds."

Steve's fingers were playing with a few of Andrea's curls as his lips were pursed in a thin line, "We'll figure something out. We'll win like we always have," Steve was trying to stay positive.

Though, Andrea wasn't so sure anymore. She thought that it was a really big if they could win. As of the moment, she was solo on power duty. She didn't want to be. She'd much rather have her sister back and fighting with her and she knew how selfish that sounded.

Her sister would then be in danger as well, but Andrea felt they had a better chance together like they always had been.

"You are a spitfire, Andy. You don't give up and you sure as hell don't back down. If there is anyone who can kill this thing, as much as I hate it, it's you," Steve sighed before he backed away from Andrea.