xxxix

Andrea had a closer eye kept on her after that

Andrea had a closer eye kept on her after that. Everyone still wandering and exploring the home. Andrea followed after Max and Lucas since the two refused to leave her alone. The two now being worried that she'd end up back in her mind again before anyone could do anything. 

The woman looked around the Creel home with the two, ignoring the words of the couple. Andrea could hear the beat of Max's music as their lights shined around as they looked around in the room.

"I wish we had a longer loop," Lucas made a face as he looked at the redhead.

"I think forty-six minutes isn't bad," Andrea tilted her head at Max's words.

Max fixed the tape so that it could replay, "I think there are bigger concerns. Like... what if, by listening to this over and over, I get sick of it, and suddenly it's not my favorite anymore? Will it still work? Or will Kate Bush, like, lose her magic power or something?" Max questioned.

Andrea shook her head while Lucas responded, "Kate Bush? Never."

"You're a Kate Bush fan?" Max asked as she looked beyond surprised.

"Uh, yeah. Now I am," Lucas responded as if it were obvious.

Max was looking at him in utter surprise, "Really?"

"Yeah, mega-fan," Lucas had a grin before he stuttered out, "She... she saved your life. Besides, we're hot on this creep's trail. We're gonna find Vecna and kill him before he even thinks about messing with you again. All right?" Lucas placed a hand on her arm.

Andrea found herself wandering off while the two talked. Sliding through the darkness of the Creel home, Lucas's words still reach her ears.

"In fact, I bet if we hit these suckers in the right combo, we might just open a door to his secret lair," Lucas was joking, or so she believed.

As she walked through the home she could hear the echo of the keys. Leaving the two teens to be with each other, knowing that there was something going on there with the young love. 

Andrea watched as the lights around her began to glow again causing the two teenagers to walk into the room, slowly following her around as they watched. Andrea felt a sense of worry rush over her as she felt as if something was touching her head.

"You see this, right?" Max asked as she looked at Andrea. 

Andrea nodded slowly as she stared up, watching as the lights continued to flicker as the world outside began to fall dark. The lights simply continued to flicker even as everyone else came piling into the room surrounding the lights.

"It's like the Christmas lights," Nancy spoke while Steve's arms wrapped around Andrea.

"The Christmas lights?" Robin asked, clearly confused by what the Wheeler woman had meant.

"Yeah, when Will was in the Upside Down, the lights... came to life," Nancy began to explain to the other woman.

"Vecna's here," Lucas spoke aloud, causing Andrea to nod.