xx

Everyone had piled up into the back of Nancy's car

Everyone had piled up into the back of Nancy's car. Andrea looked at Eleven who was laying on the ground of the car while Nancy slid into the driver's seat before trying to get the ignition to start. Though it never did.

Andrea looked up through the car to the driver's seat trying to figure out what the problem was. Every time Nancy tried to turn the key the engine would make a sputtering noise. Andrea watched in confusion seeing the look on the two teenagers' faces.

"What's wrong?" Jonathan asked as he looked at Nancy.

"I don't..." Nancy trailed off as she continued to fight with her car, "I don't know."

The engine of the car continued to make a sputtering noise. The lights of the mall illuminated the car. Andrea had an eyebrow raised as she looked between the rest of the kids who seemed on edge. A sigh left the girl's lips.

"You can't be serious! Come on!" Nancy yelled at her car as it continued to not work.

"Didn't your mom just buy this car?" Lucas found himself asking as everyone tried to figure out why they weren't going anywhere.

"Yes. I'm sure it's fine," Nancy answered, the girl obviously being annoyed.

"Did you leave the lights on?" Will asked as he tried to help.

"No," Nancy snapped as she continued to fumble with the keys.

"Do we have gas?" Lucas now questioned, no one knew why the car would not be working.

"YES!" Nancy yelled at him.

"Calm your horses," Andrea yelled up.

Nancy continued to be aggressive with her car. Harshly turning the keys and in a way, beating the car up. No wonder it won't work, Andrea couldn't help but think. Andrea knew Nancy was stressed but Jesus, she needed to chill.

"Come on!" Nancy yelled as she jerked the key.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Just stop, stop!" Jonathan grabbed his girlfriend's arm before opening the door, "Pop the hood."

Andrea watched as Jonathan exited the car. Nancy followed soon after as they stood under the hood of the vehicle. Questions left all of the teenagers, everyone was confused. Though, when were they not? Confusion was a constant thing.

Andrea's head turned at the sound of an engine roaring. Everyone watched as bright lights flashed in their direction. Billy's car now sat a few feet away with the engine revving, no doubt getting ready to speed into all of them.

Nancy hit against the window before opening the doors, "GO! GO! GO!"

Nancy and Jonathan continued to yell at the kids as everyone jumped out of the car. They were being forced back into the mall. The place that they were trying to get away from. Mike and Max tried to carry Eleven as fast as possible before everyone ended up sitting in the food court once more.