xxxvi

Andrea held onto Robin as the vision of the Creel family's life flashed in and out of her mind

Andrea held onto Robin as the vision of the Creel family's life flashed in and out of her mind. The girl truly freaked out by what she had seen... trying to keep herself from crying as she held onto Robin while the man continued to look at them. The tragedy of the Creel family was truly horrific.

Though, Andrea was skeptical of the son. Her suspicions flew around and following through with her other theories that he could be someone who had once been very dear to her. Someone who had turned out to be very bad.

The deaths of Virginia and Alice Creel had taken a toll on Victor Creel, as well as his sons. It was clear that he had truly never let them go. That he still held them very close to his heart even after everyone claimed he had killed them. After everyone claimed that he was a paranoid schizophrenic. 

Victor Creel was just a man who had been injusiticed many years ago after undergoing so much grief. 

But that wasn't what had just scared Andrea, it was the blue eyes of the little boy.

"Who was she?" The man began to hum a song, rocking back and forth as he hummed.

"Victor, Victor," Nancy spoke before the door opened.

"Is he everything you had hoped he would be? I just had a very interesting conversation with Professor Brantley, perhaps we should discuss in my office."

Despite the guards coming for them and the humming of Victor Creel, the man paused before looking to where Andrea held onto Robin, "She reminds me of my poor Henry..."

The girls stayed quiet as the owner of the Asylum spoke, "While we wait for the police."

Andrea followed the other girls while someone tried to grab Andrea, the girl flipping out as she shoved him off of her while Nancy and Andrea made their way out the doors with Robin, the woman catching up to speak to the two.

"Victor said the night of the attack, everything went on in the house, but he made specific mention of music. He said music was playing," Robin began to speak as he looked over at the two before back at the ground, "And then, when we asked him about the angel, he started to hum."

Andrea felt her stomach sink as her vision began to warp, the sight of the cars reappearing, but something was very wrong. The card that had fallen last moved over one spot in the stack now sitting in her hands.

"It's starting," Andrea whispered while Robin sang Victor's song, "Guys, we've gotta go. It's happening, Max's moved."

"Dream A Little Dream of Me," Nancy spoke before Robin added.

"Ella Fitzgerald," Robin looked at Robin before they looked at Andrea who stared at her hands.

"The voice of an angel," Nancy looked over at her friend.

"Yeah, Hatch said that music can reach parts of the brain that words can't. So maybe that's the key, a lifeline," Robin began to stutter out while Andrea shook her head as if saying hurry.