ii

Andrea sat in the passenger's side of Steve's burgundy BMW 733i

Andrea sat in the passenger's side of Steve's burgundy BMW 733i. As annoyed as Seven was by the Harrington boy, he needed someone to talk to and she was trained to always be there for anyone who needed her.

The night of the party, she told him just to pull off somewhere and get everything off of his chest. She would try to help with him as she used to with the other numbers, especially the children. They always needed someone to consult with after everything that they went through.

"She just said it's all bullshit," Steve explained as he leaned back into his seat, his hands waving through the air.

Andrea replayed the memory of seeing how much Nancy had taken to drink from the mysterious red liquid, "She was intoxicated, under the influence if you want to be fancy."

"Well, most people say what they really think when-" Steve went into a rant but if he had these doubts, why was he in this relationship?

"Well if that's what she really thinks then is the relationship meant to be?" Seven spoke, "And if you're questioning this as much as you are, I think you might not feel the way you truly think you do. "

Seven did not know everything yet. She knew the fundamentals that the lab had taught her. That One had taught her. She knew of relationships and she knew of the family. She vaguely knew of Holidays but it truly had stopped there.

"What?" Steve spoke, shock settling into his features as the gears turned in his head pushing in Seven's words.

"I've never been in a relationship so I could be wrong, but, if there is this much doubt and fear clouding what you believe and how you feel then what if it isn't truly real? It's just something you made up to try and make yourself happy?" Andrea questioned carefully as she rested her head against the headrest of the seat.

And that was where the conversation had fallen hazily into Seven's mind. She had apparently dozed off during her conversation with Steve, and when she woke up she was on high alert. She had yet to trust Steve and who knows what might've happened.

She tugged off Steve's jacket which had been draped over her body and she began to poke the sleeping boy, "Steve, we're late for school."

"Five more minutes," His voice was deep, clearly he wasn't awake.

"Harrington!" The girl yelled with a huff, "Get us to school!"

"Huh? Oh - we're late. Okay," Steve was up and now getting the car ready for the two to get to school.

The girl went into school in the clothes she had worn to the party, the clothes Nancy had given her. Some people whistled as she walked in halfway through the school day. Some of the girls looked riddled with envy.

Seven didn't have much to say, just sticking to her routine.

"You look like you had a rough night," Jonathan looked at Seven as she played with her curls.