xvi

It took the entire party two hours to get Andrea completely settled to the point where they could treat her wounds

It took the entire party two hours to get Andrea completely settled to the point where they could treat her wounds. The only reason she had settled is because she ended up falling asleep while trying to push them off of her.

And Will managed to get the girl's wounds treated during the time that she slept before the entire party settled down. Knowing that Seven and Eleven weren't the only ones needing to rest.

Andrea's chest rose and fell as she slept. For once, not dreaming of anything. Finding herself just sitting in the darkness of her mind. Her thoughts running through her head.

The Mind flayer is back. Billy is definitely the host and everyone was at stake.

She was worried though when she woke up. She barely recognized Mike's basement as she squinted her eyes before letting out a small hiss in pain. She sat herself up from the couch, nearly letting out a shriek when noticing Will was sitting on the floor in front of her.

It seemed that everyone else was awake and trying to figure everything out.

The only thing that Andrea was focused on was that her brother and Steve had no idea that any of this was happening. They were still probably trying to plot on how to fight those stupid Russians.

They didn't know.

They had no clue what was happening. They could easily be found and killed. Steve wouldn't get killed, right? She knew he would die trying to protect Dustin. She knew Dustin would die trying to protect Steve. She was not going to lose either of them.

"Morning," Will must've realized Andrea was finally awake as everyone looked back at her.

"How are you feeling?" Mike questioned.

Andrea's eyes scanned around to everyone, her throat hurt as well as her face, "Fine," Her voice was beyond hoarse.

"We need to figure out where the adults are, Eleven said she could find them," Lucas was trying to be careful around the girl knowing she did not like being put on the side.

Andrea didn't say much, just nodding as she moved to where she was sitting and facing the group so that Will could take a seat beside her, which he did. Everyone played static to help out El, the girl taking a blind fold to place it over her eyes.

Andrea sat quietly as she watched her sister. The entire group focusing on her.

"I found him," Eleven finally spoke.

"Where is he?" Max asked as soon as El spoke.

"Woods," was her short and simple answer.

"Woods?" Lucas asked, confused.

"He's with... Will's mom," Eleven added and Will began to get worried.

The boy leaned forward as he stuttered out, "My - my mom?"