xlvii

The Upside Down, the alternate dimension that had a harsh grasp on the real world where everyone lived

The Upside Down, the alternate dimension that had a harsh grasp on the real world where everyone lived. Causing a vicious never-ending cycle of violence that caused the deaths and disappearances of many. 

Andrea's headache had subsided. It went down so much that the girl barely even felt it, feeling so much relief within her brain as the pounding stopped. But she was sitting in a room with everyone who seemed clear on what they wanted to do next.

Andrea agreed that they should go back to the Upside Down, she really did. But some people that were going to be going again were not in the mindset to go. They could jeopardize everything for the others.

And Andrea did not want anyone getting hurt because of that.

Eddie Munson made it very clear he did not want to go back to the Upside Down and Andrea couldn't blame him. After everything, he had seen? Eddie Munson had just been thrown into this world as of maybe a week ago, if that. He had never had these experiences and for someone new it was terrifying.

"What do you mean just a few of us?" Nancy had turned sharply as she looked at Andrea, "What are you insinuating?"

"That maybe you shouldn't go," Andrea didn't have any anger behind her tone, she didn't have any kind of menacing or mean expression, "With the state you are in..."

"I'm fine," Nancy snapped as she looked at her, "Don't let me agreeing that you were right in the first place get to your head. I can hold my own."

"I'm not saying that you can't. You said the same damned thing about me, I'm just trying to keep you and the others safe. Be glad I'm actually putting in an effort to care about you," Andrea's words held a tad bit of anger but for the most part she seemed calm.

Everyone looked at each other knowing what was about to happen. It always did.

"Guys," Max tried to stop it before it could happen.

"Hold your tongue," Nancy looked over at Max with a dangerous expression.

"Don't talk to her like that," Andrea let go of Steve as she rose to her feet, "Have some fucking respect."

"Like you do?" Nancy scoffed as she looked at Andrea, "This entire time you've known."

"And I fucking told you so but what was it you said? I was not normal? That I needed to shut up?" Andrea shot as her anger started to boil, "Damn Wheeler, I knew you had a victim complex but hell not this bad."

"I don't know what is scarier, the Upside Down or her," Eddie whispered over to Steve who watched the two in concern, more than a twinge of anger resting on the Harrington man's face.

Nancy let out a laugh, "Really? Like you are one to talk. You act as if you want to be the hero when really you are the one that everyone fears. You hurt everything that you touch."

"You're wrong," Dustin shot as he went to fight back for his sister, "She's never hurt anyone unless there was a reason."

Andrea paused as she looked appalled by Nancy's words, "You bitch."