ix

Andrea absolutely despised Billy Hargrove with every fiber of her being

Andrea absolutely despised Billy Hargrove with every fiber of her being. He was cocky. He was full of himself and most of all, he was mean. Mean to everyone around him because he believed that he was superior.

He believed he had a god-given right to treat everyone how he treated them and it infuriated Andrea beyond belief.

"You better watch your tone with me," Billy pointed a finger at Andrea before lowering it seeing the look on Steve's face.

"Doesn't ring a bell. Sorry, buddy," Steve stated as he tried to remain calm.

Andrea moved her hand to hold Steve's arm that was draped over her shoulder. Her hand gripping his trying to keep him from getting mad and causing Billy to get into the house before anyone could really get a grip on him.

Billy grabbed his cigarette as he took a puff in. The flame becoming visible on the end of the small thing. A look on his face, he knows.

Billy let out a sigh as he put the cigarette down, "You know, I don't know, this..." He clicked his tongue as he lifted his hand, "This whole situation, Harrington, I don't know. It's giving me the heebie-jeebies."

"Then maybe you should console with yourself," Andrea shot at him.

"Oh, yeah? Why's that?" Steve questioned the other man.

"My thirteen-year-old sister goes missing all day. And then I find her with you in a stranger's house," Billy clearly was not happy, the look in his eyes gave it all away, "And you lie to me about it."

Steve let out a laugh while Andrea gripped his hand tighter, he looked down at her before looking back at Billy, "Man, were you dropped too much as a child, or what?" Steve shot at Billy, "I don't know what you don't understand about what I just said."

"She's not here," Andrea finished for Steve as she gave Billy a harsh look.

Billy pointed his cigarette at the window, "Then who is that?"

Andrea tried to keep the lie going, "Oh! Sorry, that's your mom. She wanted to come and visit us to have a good time."

Steve moved his arm off of Andrea, "Oh, shit. Listen-"

Billy shoved back Steve and Andrea was quick to shove Billy back, away from Steve, "Don't."

"I told you to plant your feet," Billy sneered down at Steve before he shoved down Andrea and kicked Steve.

Andrea got herself up quickly before lending a helping hand to Steve, "We've got to go."

Andrea ran back into the house to see Lucas pinned against the wall by Billy before Billy was shoved back.

"You're so dead, Sinclair!" Billy yelled and before Andrea could get over, she was pulled back and Steve moved forward.

He shoved back Billy, "No, you are."