xlix

Andrea really was trying her best to keep her cool as she sat in the passenger seat but when Nancy Wheeler was leaning back against her seat a little too elbowy

Andrea really was trying her best to keep her cool as she sat in the passenger seat but when Nancy Wheeler was leaning back against her seat a little too elbowy... Andrea was ready to get rid of Nancy's elbows for her. After all, she didn't need them, right? 

Andrea didn't know how to feel in all honesty, after her talk with her father. He had made her blood boil but he also did have some good points, but Max was on the line and Andrea would not let that girl die. 

She would not let anyone in the RV at the current moment die, except maybe Nancy Wheeler. That girl really was on thin ice with Andrea like no one before.

Andrea had changed from her ripped-up top to a tank top she found sitting around in the trailer so that she had something to cover her. Especially if they were going out in public, she did not need any stares or looks. 

"Yeah... it's... it's still, but I... I've actually, uhm. I've always had this dream that I'd have this really... really big family," Steve began to explain as he focused on the road while Andrea tried to ignore Nancy's elbows in her shoulders.

Andrea raised an eyebrow as she looked over at him, listening to what she was saying while trying to figure out things herself, "Oh?"

Steve had to hide his small smile as he spoke, "I'm talking, like, uh, a full brood of Harringtons. Like five, six, kids?" Steve seemed to be thinking a lot about this.

"Six?" Nancy questioned as if she were taken off-guard as a small smile made its way onto her lips.

"Yeah. Six little nuggets," Steve spoke with a bit of enthusiasm, "Three girls, three boys," His eyes seemed to light up a little bit but he still seemed nervous as he laughed, "And... and every summer, I figured all of us Harringtons, we would pack into something like this and... just see the country.

Andrea was trying not to grin as big as she felt like doing. Though, Andrea a mother of almost a full dozen? Andrea wasn't sure if she trusted herself enough to be a mother although she was definitely not opposed to the idea. 

"Sounds fun," Andrea whispered as she flashed Steve a smile.

"You know, the Rockies, Grand Canyon, maybe Yellowstone. End up in some beachside town in California. Spend a week parked in the sand. Learn how to surf or something," Steve really had thought into this.

"That sounds really nice," Andrea's mood turned sour at the feeling of Nancy's elbows once again.

"Remove the elbows," Andrea spoke firmly as she looked back at Nancy, "Or I will."

And Nancy removed her elbows pretty quickly after that. Giving Andrea a small look before she leaned back against the wall. 

"Yeah?" Steve questioned as he looked over at the two, obviously trying not to get into a fight while driving.

"Yeah," Both the women spoke while glaring at the other.

"Well, uh, except for the six-kid part," Nancy was quick to add after that as she shook her head, "That sounds like a total nightmare."