xxvii

Finding the friends of Edward Munson was something that Andrea did not ever think she would be doing

Finding the friends of Edward Munson was something that Andrea did not ever think she would be doing. But, there was a first time for everything. She stood watching as Dustin went through the computer trying to figure out anyone who might know where the man was.

Robin and Steve had finished picking up the movies once Andrea had joined in, trying to grab the last few tapes that happened to be on the floor before adding them back to the pile. Giving a small nod to the two workers before going back over to her brother yet again to see what he had figured out.

What if they couldn't find Eddie? What if their questions would never be answered because Eddie would be found dead next? Andrea couldn't help but have doubts in her mind over the situation. Nothing had ever worked out perfectly for the gang.

Andrea looked at the variations of words that seemed to pop up on the computer screen. How Dustin knew to look this way to find anyone? Andrea really did not know. Though, she was glad that he seemed to know something.

"There will be no choking them, unless it's me," Andrea piped up after she brought herself back to reality, having zoned out into her own little world for a few minutes.

"Can you fill them in while I do this?" Dustin spoke exasperatedly as he looked between his sister and Max.

"Fill us in on what?" Robin questioned as she turned around, hot on her heels.

Andrea looked over at Max who shared a similar expression, one of annoyance as the sound of Dustin's aggressive clicking sounded behind them.

"So, uh..." Max was trying to figure out what to say.

"We think that it's happening again," Andrea took control of the conversation, "Hear me out... there has been a lot fucking happening and someone is now dead and that someone is Chrissy!"

"Chrissy?" Robin questioned as she looked at Andrea, "Chrissy Cunningham?"

Andrea went to fiddle with her bracelet before remembering she moved it's placement to the other wrist, "Yes. Max saw her, she's dead..."

"You switched your bracelet placement," Steve pointed out, seemingly ignoring the conversation.

"That's not the point, Steve," Robin deadpanned as she looked at her coworker, "Someone is dead and your worried about which side your girlfriend's bracelet is on?"

Steve turned to look at Robin, "Yes, I am because I know my girlfriend!"

Andrea let go of her wrist before she began to tug at her hair with a loud groan, Max taking over, "Hey! Can it, assholes."

"Sorry, sorry," Steve raised his hands in defense before he and Robin turned back to the two, "So Chrissy is dead? What does the freak have to do with this?"

"She was found dead in his trailer," Max explained while sighing, "Dustin and Andrea don't believe he did it."

Andrea shook her head as she spoke, "He didn't! I felt something happen and you saw the lights flicker!" Andrea yelled before going quiet.