lv

Andrea hid them from Vecna's sight which caused him to look around before Andrea let go

Andrea hid them from Vecna's sight which caused him to look around before Andrea let go. Letting him see them after her head began to kill her. Max managed to slide over to Andrea as she held the other woman off the floor.

Andrea stood upright with a slight slouch. Refusing any help from Max as blood poured down both of her nostrils and even some from her ears. Signifying that Andrea was definitely running a low battery but she wouldn't stop.

Not yet.

Everything was only just beginning. There still was a lot more fight left to fight. A lot more things they had to do to win. This wasn't over just because Eleven showed up. The only actual indication of the fact it was actually Eleven was that Vecna would not have created her just to make it seem like someone was helping.

"You," Vecna sneered as he finally got a look at the person who held him firm in the air, Eleven.

Eleven stared at him for a moment, the world around them flashing red before she lifted her head up, "Hi," And then Vecna was launched across the room through the bleachers.

Eleven ran over to Max and pulled the woman into her arms as Andrea stumbled out into the gym.

"May, are you okay?" Eleven placed her hands on Max's arms as she helped keep the girl upright.

"Huh?" Max questioned, confused as to how she was there or if she was even real.

"Are you okay?" Eleven asked almost immediately after those words left Max's lips as she repeated the question.

"Yeah," Max's look of confusion was like no other as she stared straight at Eleven, Max's hands ran over Eleven's head as she spoke, "Are you... are you real? Did I... Did I make you?"

"I'm real," Eleven spoke as she grabbed Max's arms once again, trying to show her that she was infact who she appeared to be.

"How?" Max questioned, clearly not grasping this, it was clear she had yet to determine if this was actually Eleven or just some allusion.

"I piggybacked from a pizza dough freezer," Eleven explained which only raised about a hundred more questions.

Max made a face as she shook her head, "What?" What the actual fuck? Max was not the only person confused by this explanation. Andrea was seriously debating on if Eleven had gotten into any of Jonathan's weed.

Shit, I haven't talked to Will recently, Andrea realized before deciding now was not the time to be worried about who she had and had yet to talk to.

"Uh..." Eleven went to keep explaining but the two stopped.

Andrea stood over the hole in the bleachers where her father had been thrown into. The lighting of the Upside Down striking through causing a slight red glow every now and then. Andrea held her ribs as she breathed heavily while shaking her head.