xxxv

Andrea sat in the backseat of Nancy's car yet again for the second time in two days

Andrea sat in the backseat of Nancy's car yet again for the second time in two days. Well, depending if you counted the fact it had been the only car she had been in besides Steve's BMW, oh! Speaking of that, Andrea realized she had completely forgotten about Eddie Munson.

She wondered how the man was doing with everything going on. The entire town was going to be looking for him soon and wanting his head on a stake not to mention that the jocks were now looking for him so that they could get rid of him themselves. Brilliant.

They were heading to Pennhurst Asylum, the place that most of the creeps from Hawkins and the surrounding towns, were held. They were heading off to figure out what old man Creel knew about the deaths of his family members. What he could tell them about this demon that had been around.

Would he remember anything? What would he really know? Andrea wasn't very optimistic about going to Mr. Creel. Sure, she figured they could get answers out of him but would they truly be the answers they were looking for? The answers that they needed to save Max from the demon?

"Do you think we'll really get in?" Robin asked as she raised an eyebrow as she laughed, "These clothes are ridiculous! I mean look at me - it's insane!"

Andrea let out a small snort, "You do look hilarious."

"We'll get in," Nancy held an affirmative tone, "If not we have Andrea."

"And what is Andrea going to do?" The woman questioned as she fiddled with her paper ring, twisting it around her finger.

"Your mind-stuff," Robin teased as she wiggled her fingers back at her causing a ruckus of laughter.

Andrea shook her head with an amused grin, "Yeah because that's what I do best."

"You are a woman of many talents," Robin snickered, "One being on Steve control."

Andrea let out a small snort, "What a wonderous thing."

And the ride to the Pennhurst was one full of jokes and cames. Everyone tried to ignore the darkness that they were chasing. Well, except for Nancy who found herself getting annoyed at the jokes that bounced between Andrea and Robin.

"Can you two just... stop?" Nancy found herself asking as they turned down a sideroad, "We're in a serious situation."

"I know," Andrea continued to fiddle with her ring while huffing, "Some people cope with humor."

"Well I don't and I'd appreciate if this was just done, okay?" Nancy shot as she eyed Andrea through the rearview mirror.

"Fine," Andrea rested back in her seat with an annoyed look.

Nancy stayed quiet for a moment before she found herself asking quietly, "What did they say to you the other day? It's like it's been eating up at you."

So now you want to know? Andrea let out a small huff as she shook her head. Her arms crossed across her chest. Nancy was sending Andrea so many signals, as if she wanted to be friends but then she'd get mad at Andrea the next minute for being herself.