Chapter 35 - Path of the villager (M)

"I never thought the white one could grow stronger toward one entity"

Shirakami was fell asleep but the voice echoing to her makes her awake, and when she opened her eyes, she immediately know who was talking to her.

But then she realize they was not in her room yet on the throne room where Kurokami sat on one throne and the other one was empty.

"Kurokami? ehh? how can?" Shirakami looks confused

"don't worry Shirakami, let us move from here"

Then Kurokami pointing her finger upside then all of the room was distorted and revealing a garden with a seat there.

"let's sit down there while enjoying a cup of a tea" Kurokami sat down one the chair followed by Shirakami and poured a tea for Shirakami.

"ahh thank you" Shirakami still confused

"okay so, this is the only place where we could meet each other without draining our mana, yet even thought if you're worked hard enough to increase your mana pool we can meet anywhere without worrying about mana"

"this place was created when i received his power" Kurokami explained

"the time where we switched place?" Shirakami asked

"exactly, and i saw you've been trained well with him" Kurokami answered

"well, i've been training, but not good enough"

"you still feel that you would became a burden to him right" Kurokami spot the spot.

"how'd you know?" Shirakami confused

"we basically are the same person, of course i know" 

"actually i don't really know, whether i grow stronger or not, i miss mom and dad"

Hearing Shirakami was about to break down, she immediately stands up and approaching Shirakami from behind and softly patting her head while smiling.

"don't be too hard on yourself okay? V has already told you that you're grow stronger, just go with the flow, everything's going to be alright, trust in yourself and overcome everything" Kurokami smiled while still patting Shirakami's head

Shirakami feel like she had big sister who always there for her whenever she feel downed, then Shirakami turned around and hug Kurokami.

Then Kurokami replies her hug while still patting Shirakami head, "you've got a lot of people who love you including yourself don't you" Kurokami smiled.

-Training Time-

The crowd already on the riverside, then V appeared in front of the villagers.

"So you've trained how to have a good mentality, then you learn how to fight barehanded and weapon, so today we're going to learn casting a magic" V explained

"I believe that some of you were already familiar how magic works, while some of you don't, magic need a compatible mana vein inside of your body, and of course as a caster you need to know your capacities, so for that we need somebody who already knew everything about you"

V gazing to the villagers with a sharp looks and the villagers look hesitant since they know, magic could be dangerous at some point.

"so today, your goddess, Fubuki are going to teach you how to cast some spell" all of the villagers were shocked and cheering for Shirakami at the same time for Shirakami.

"EHHH!!!" Shirakami couldn't believe what V has said, but the truth is the truth, she wasn't misheard that she's going to train her village.

"So learn and take whatever you can from her" V pointing to Shirakami as he walked through the horde to Shirakami and pulled her arm to the front.