Chapter 47 - Darkside Of The City

"i.. i.. i thought.. i'm going to lose you" Botan speak with tremble voice as she scared of losing Noir, "hey, i'm not going to dead that soon, maybe-" but before Noir could finish his word, Botan grabbed Noir far more tight than before.

As Botan fell on Noir chest, he could feel all of Botan bodies was tremble, that's when he realized that his live was important for Botan, Noir smiled as he patted Botan on her hair, "Alright, i will go with a lot more cautious than before, and you're going to help me watch my back okay?" Noir wiped Botan's tears from her face.

And when she release Noir, Hana ran through and jumped before cried to Noir, "i don't want to lose Noir-Nii!!!" 

"Hey Hana, i'm not going anywhere, beside this big sister over here would protect me, so nothing to worried about" then Hana looked at Noir, "are you promise?" Noir nodded as he put out his pinkie, "it's a promise Hana" then Hana grabbed Noir's pinkie finger alongside with her.

"i will protect him no matter what Hana, you believed in me right?" then Hana jumped to Botan as she kissed Botan on the cheeks, "i trust Botan-nee" then Botan hugged Hana while smiled who then laughed.

***

After the fight with Farlone and his subordinate.

Noir gathered up the bodies of Kiara's friend and laying them down side by side on the ground, "two unconscious, one got his arm ripped and one got her leg chopped, humans really are something with this kind of events"

"they are cruel in any ways, it doesn't have to be ended like this, but they can go too far sometimes, don't you think?" Botan approaching Noir while talked about human nature and Noir couldn't disagree

"you're right, i'll handle it over here, so you handle over there, after all of this, we get back on our tracks as soon as we could" Noir taking off his blazer and giving it to Botan, Botan nodded and take away the blazer as she do the same with her jacket.

Botan walked to Kiara as she handed over the jacket alongside with the blazer as Kiara still doesn't wear anything, "you've fought well, good thing that you don't receive a huge amount of damage from him" but then Kiara looked down as she talked, "i... uh... i don't think when i got back to my place, it would be the same when i left them" Botan who confused only just nodded as she stand beside Kiara.

"Tetsu, Kin, Kato, Rin if i didn't for them to come with me, they don't have to suffer, it's all my fault" Kiara was about to burst up on tears when Tetsu called her, "why do you cry Kiara?" Kiara got shocked when she saw all of her friends ran to her all healthy like nothing happened to them.

"We're here pretty fine" Tetsu smiled, "sorry to make you worried" Kato scratch her hair, Kiara sees her friend makes her burst up in tears before running to her friends.

"I'm sorry!!, i'm sorry!! I'm sorry to force you all to come with me, it's all my fault"
Kiara apologized as hard as she could.

"It doesn't matter now, maybe we could be dead anytime soon, but we're here standing right next to you right? beside it's really fun that we could go on some adventure together" Kin expressed his feeling about go on adventure with Kiara.

"i'm feeling the same way, maybe my legs got cut off but i'm here all thanks to that guy" Kato expressed the same feeling with Kin

"You all..." Kiara talked.

"so the truth is we're happy to go on a journey" Tetsu explained all of their feelings who then makes Kiara even more cried, Tetsu laughed at Kiara, "would you mind stop crying, we should going to thank the one saving us up"

but as they about to saying their gratitude, they realized both Noir and Botan was nowhere to be found and gone.

Noir Botan and Hana sees the moment of Kiara, but then Noir talked to Botan to go, "Let's go, it's better if we leave now and doesn't got ourself involved anymore than this" Botan agreed with Noir alongside with Hana.