Chapter 38 - Breaking the Bind

"All of this time, all of this feeling, all of this journey, is this really reality on my side? or is this just an illusion created from my scars, accepting the painful truth? am i really that lonely? no way right?" V feels anxiety on his heart, doesn't know what the reason was, he gaze out to the sky.

"AHH!! THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING!!" V crunched his knuckle and making a stance before shooting out a dark energy beam spired with red lightning, making a cut between clouds.

"Master V!!" a villager shouted to V and seems to be exhausted.

V turned his head into the villagers and float down to the ground

"Sit down first and take your breathe" V makes the person sit down on the grass.

"it's goddess Fubuki, she goes berserk on the village, so i rushed to your place but turned out that master V was not in the place, and there's only master Lars, yet he told me to go here as fast as i can" the person explained to V.

"so this is why..." V eyes turned sharp, "Ataxia!"

Ataxia appeared from black magic circle, "on your command master." Ataxia bowed down to V while V looking at one villager.

"hop on her, no time to slack off, explain to me on the way" with fears, the villager hoping on the back of Ataxia, the skeleton horse of V, with Ataxia galloping away, V float away in speed.

 "what about the village?" V asked while gazing.

"master Lars already take all of the villagers away to the riverside, casting a magic on every building so it doesn't break" he explained.

"do you know the reason?" V asked the reason why Shirakami goes berserk.

"we don't even know master V, but apparently she shouting mom and dad before she goes berserk" the villager explained.

"the grudge of family huh..." V mumbling on his own, "okay, let's hurry up"

Both of them going to the village as fast as they can, but as soon as they arrived at the village, Shirakami attacks them with surprise, appeared in front of V, slashing her sword to V, but with his agility, he dodged to the side.

"uncontrollable anger?" but without a moment, Shirakami appeared on the back of V, but again V dodged and shout to Ataxia

"take him to the riverside, i'll deal with her" V commanding Ataxia, but the villager asked.

"will she be alright?" with a worried in his face, but V staying calm and answered his question, "she's my queen, whatever it takes, i'll take her back"

With Ataxia galloping away from V, taking the villager on her back, V appeared in front of Shirakami.

"okay now, shall we dance my queen?" V bowed down to Shirakami as he inviting her to a dance party, Shirakami gave him her response by summoning a twin soul sword both on her hand.

Without waiting any moment, she charge to V, witnessing the attack patterns, he just stand still without moving a single step.

And in a moment where the sword was about to stab him on the chest, he punches the sword resulting in the breaks of Shirakami's summoned sword, realizing the sword breaks, Shirakami backed down a little bit to make a distance between her and V, but V just rushed to Shirakami.

"you once was mine, and that's a fact not gonna changed" V put his palm on Shirakami's face before a white magic circle appeared.

A lightning could be seen in the sky, and a scream was echoing from distance, that's the moment before Shirakami got back her consciousness and V receiving a damage on his right arm, "a hand for a queen"