Chapter 55

The sky full of star, the moon shining it's light when two creatures of the darkness fly side by side after a while when they're landed ground on some ruins.

"We're far enough, sure they won't be able to chase us at this rate" Jin landed and create a a footstep on his foot.

"Who's going to chase us when we both fly away from that place" Towa laughed when she landed on the ground.

"So about your appearance, we may encounter some humans from now, so could you like blend yourself like a humans?" Jin asked as he suggested that Towa covered up her horn and wings alongside with her tails as humans may not so friendly to a devil.

"yeah, you're right, this could attract attention far more worst than before" Towa concealed her appearance by casting illusion magic to hide her wings and horns not forget about her tails.

"nobody would notice this right? i'm all a girl with purple hair" 

"Yeah definitely.. Ughhhh..." Jin stretching all of his body and his bone started to make a cracking sound.

 When Towa heard the sound of Jin's bone cracked, she started to burst out in laughter, she laughed because Jin looked like an old man who barely can even stand.

"Hey...!" Jin shouted as he confused why Towa is laughing at him.

"Oh no, i'm sorry but.. you.. just looked.. like an old man! sorry!" Towa still laughing and Jin just have to accept the fact that she's laughing at him.

***

A few moment awhile after Towa laughing at the end of her lung, she stopped and feeling calmed down, "Sorry but it's too funny to see you all cracking up on your bone" then Jin looking at her and sighed, "Yeah.. whatever, but you know, you seems to get better after you get your freedom.. no?" Jin realized when he saw into Towa's eyes, it's more sparkling than before.

"It's kinda cute i have to say.." Jin are honest with what he sees which makes Towa blushed, "No i'm not!! stop teasing me!!" Towa shouted to Jin as she tried to deny him but couldn't hide her feeling about being happy to be called cute.

"So, Jin, you told me you're not a human right?" Towa asked to Jin about his true identity, "if you're not a human, then what are you?" Jin looking at Towa on her eyes intended to avoid the question but her gaze makes Jin couldn't escape from the question.

"I'm creature of the shadow, i'm a vampire.." Jin let out a sigh when he couldn't hide his identity at all.

"Vampire? i never though that they're exist to this day, but from the fact that i'm standing here as a demon, it could be a fact too" Towa thinking on herself when Jin pulled his lips and showed Towa his fangs.

"Oh wow! You got a twin big fangs" Towa eyes widen when she saw a fang on Jin's mouth, "you are a vampire and you hate humans?" Towa asked Jin a question again.

"Pretty much i guess? since they massacred my brother's whole family, so the grudge exist to our bloodline from the accident" Jin explained to Towa about White Blood accident where Melchiore's family is massacred by the paladin and about other family from the royal bloodline.

***

"I see, you must have loved your kin so much since you're and the other 6 families inherits the same grudge to humans, now i wish i have my family back too" Towa closing her eyes when she start to feels teary about her family which been killed by Vey back on her experiments.

Jin tapped her should and grabbed her head, "i may not know about how you feel losing all of your family and kin to humans, but we're here, you still alive and that's a good start, beside you want to takes a step forward or not it's up to you" Jin looking at Towa face to face in close, Towa feel a little fast heartbeat when she saw Jin closing his face to her while grabbing her head.

Towa looked away and nodded as she grabbed Jin's hand and pat it a little, Jin smiled to Towa as an understanding sign for her.

"T.. Thanks.. i will do my best" Jin nodded again to Towa when a ray of light appeared on the nearest ruin from where they landed on the ground.

"Ray of light!? what could be possible from a ruin emitting a ray of light!?" Towa confused when she saw a ruin could shine a light, "no use to think about the answer, better look for ourself" Jin reach out his hand for Towa, "you come in?" Towa nodded and clap Jin's hand as both of them fly to the ruin.

***

When Towa and Jin arrived at the ruin, they both saw a huge elemental soul running havoc and trying to destroy everything on it's path.

BAMM!!!

Jin and Towa landed on the nearby ruin

"Phewwww! That's quite a monster we have there" Towa excited about the elemental soul and the scenery when she's had a long time before she feels an open air.

"Quite weak for a huge elemental" Jin looking at the elemental soul with a sharp look to it

When both of them looking at the elemental souls, it shot out a ray of energies.

ZWOOSHH!!!

A laser passing through in fast motion reaching for them, but both of them could dodged it easily.

"It doesn't seem so friendly" Towa talked after she dodge when she realized Jin already dashed forward.

"You don't say" Jin punched with 4 elements on his fist, hitting the core of the elemental and bursting out an energy all over the place before the elemental soul explode.

Towa who witnessed the whole scenery and the demonstration of Jin's actual power got surprised and freeze on the place where she couldn't say anything about it.

"So you're... well, uhm.. i mean.. that powerful?" Towa stuttered as she couldn't find the best word to describe what she just see.

Jin noticed that Towa stuttered and approached her, "huh? did you get hit by the elemental?" Jin face are close with Towa face when Towa are blushed by how close they are.

"Wha.. What A.. Are you d.. doing!?" Towa's face are become red when Jin approached her with his face are close with her, "You know, you're pretty cute actually" with the compliment from Jin, Towa's face is even redder than before.

"NO, I'M NOT!!" Towa shouted to Jin as she denied about Jin's compliment.

Jin laughed about how Towa is blushed and her face is red when Towa pouted about Jin who teased her when both of their face turned serious.

"This way quick!!" Jin opened the land and create a space enough for them to hide when Jin could feel a familiar aura approaching to their place.

"Another? It can't be? or is it?" Jin though on himself when Towa asked, "why does an entity with similar aura like you is approaching?"

Towa confused about their current situation, but she know that something strong and terrifying are approaching.