Chapter 46 - The City

The bright hot sun was all over the sky, shining right above where the city live with all of the people inside it.

A market full of crowd, with a lot of stuff displayed on the stall.

"Over here, over here, our stuff are on a sale, half the price, we got pirate leg, we got pirate patch, and we got pirate hook"

"We sell the greatest art all only 15 Gold, Ship on a bottle, Island on a bottle, Castle on a bottle, Bottle on a bottle... Only 15 Gold"

A conversation between buyer and seller all around the market..

"How much for 5 apples?"

"It's cheap.. Only 150 silver"

"150 Silver? Can you make it lower?"

"Well i can make it 135 and that's the lowest i can go"

"How about you make it 110?"

"I can't do for 110, the farmer's crop incredibly low for this season, i have to pay extra"

"Alright then 125? Lower by 10 silver"

"It's a hard but alright 125"

Well, just a normal day at the market on some crowded city, but even a cheerful city would have a dark part of itself, lies under the surface of the crowd.

"Aaaaaaa...!! Let me go!" an elf girl was dragged by a full armored knights, chained and naked, tried to fight for her life.

"COME ON!! STOP WHINING YOU LITTLE FILTHY ELF, KNOW YOUR PLACE THAT YOU'RE A SLAVE TO BE SOLD" The knight shouted

And the knight slapped her really hard on the cheek, "Hoii Hoii, come on now, what're you going to do if boss sees you mistreated his thing?" Another knight approached him.

"They need to be subdued, so they'll know who their superior is" the knight looked at the elf girl, "yeah she's hot"

Both of them looking at the girl with a lustful eyes

but the elf girl still not giving up, as she tried to break free, fighting for her freedom

But no matter ho hard she try, she was no match for a highly trained knights.

They put her on a cage, alongside with other elf.

"Let me out of here!! Please!!" The elf girl shouted and cried as the other elf tried to comfort her.

But the knight who guard there doesn't even spare a glare, "SHUT UP!!"

"Come here, and let's just rest for a moment okay?" Some other elf woman tried to make her rest.

"I need to see my family, they're waiting for me"

"Yeah i know, we all are, but you have to rest okay? I believe someone gonna help us"

The elf girl nodded to her and sat down on the floor as they waited for help to come, but in no time an explosion occurred near their cage.

all of them witnessing the knights runs away from their position to the explosion site, "quick! Tetsu, Rin you guys go and save all of the slave here while Kin and Kato help me hold off the guard, quick goo!" some elven soldier makin an appearance tried to save the elven slave.

"There they are! attack them!" the knights spotted their location and charged through with their weapon, "Alright.. let's see if our 3 years train could save our life" 3 of them spread away and fought off the knights.

"Watch out all of you since on my village, i was known as the strong Kin" Kin draws his blade and ready to attack, when the knights approached he swing his sword directly, but his swing missed the knights, and he got kicked on the face from other knights.