Sour Cherries

"Then you disappear and make me wait 

and every second's like torture."

- Excerpt from The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez

I walk towards the dressing room at the beginning of my shift. I'm lucky that I managed to gain enough money to sleep in for two more hours but it's rare that stuff like that happens.

I'm barely through the door before I hear them talking loudly about me. I close the door quietly and hide behind the stone wall, listening to what they're saying about me.

"Brielle doesn't deserve half that fucking money she gets."

"She's not even pretty."

"I swear she's stealing money from us because there is no way that she has so much money."

All the words piss me off. I get money because I'm pretty and I fucking deserve it. They're just jealous bitches.

I decided to reveal myself. I go to my locker and set my bag down. I change out of my sweatshirts and sweatpants into my proper work attire.

I thought the words would get better if they realize I'm there and/or listening but they get fucking louder and then I realize that the person behind all the words are mostly Ryleigh and her little trio.

"Geez. Look at her."

"Look at her stomach, it's not even flat."

"Isn't she a bit..."

I start blocking out the words that they are saying. They are getting on my nerves. I wish Hannah was here but she took the day-off because she isn't feeling well.

I'm on my period and when I'm on my period, I feel very emotional. It doesn't help that I bloat, that's why my stomach isn't fucking flat. I'm having cramps.

I bite my lip because it's taking everything in me not to blow up on them. If I say something bad, I can get fired or a fight can break out but... things are so confusing right now. I mean there is a low possibility of me getting fired because I am the moneymaker after all but...

You understand, don't you?

Well, even if you don't, I'm not going to bother explaining it to you.

I wish I didn't have to work here because whether they realize it or not, their words hurt.

Like really bad.

LORENZO ANTONOV

I watch as Brielle and her beautiful self go down the pole gracefully. She's gorgeous and I hope she knows it regardless of what everyone else says.

Am I always hard here, watching her dance?

Absolutely.

However, I wouldn't want it any other way.

I mean, I do. Brielle doesn't have to take her shirt off, or remove her clothes. Guys are on the brink of an orgasm the second she walks on stage and begins dancing but she has to go the extra mile.

I'm not going to lie. It pisses me off.

Brielle thinks I come here every couple of days, which I really should because work is starting to pile up, but I'm here pretty much every night and when I'm not, a guard is here making sure she's alright.