Home

{home}

noun

the residence of an individual or family; a place of refuge; the person or place you want to return to over and over

It's strange that I feel tired because it's only 8:33pm but I guess it's because of the wine I was drinking.

I go inside Scott's car and I lay against the passenger seat. My eyelids feel heavy and I really want some sleep.

No, something is wrong. I don't feel tired this early. I'm literally a night owl and I was feeling perfectly fine. Something is 100% wrong.

Something must have been in the food but... I turn to Scott who's sitting in the driver's seat staring at me. I look at him in a rage. He was so off because he was going to do something to me but why?

Please. Please. I don't believe Scott is actually bad.

"I need to... call Lorenzo," I mumble. My body is forcing me into a sleeping state but I need to call Enzo because it's obvious Scott has bad intentions.

He grabs my wrist as I try to make it out of the car and he doesn't let go.

I'm scared.

"Please, Scott... let me go," I whimper because I don't want something bad to happen to me. Enzo needs to find out what's happening.

"I'm sorry, Brielle," he whispers, "I'm so sorry." He apologizes however he doesn't let go of my wrist and my body is getting weaker and my eyelids hurt, as I force myself to stay awake.

He continues to apologize but I barely pay attention because all I can see is black spots dancing around in my vision.

Lorenzo, please-

- транс -

LORENZO ANTONOV

I pace back and forth in the living room. I'm worried out of my mind because Brielle isn't home.

She hasn't called me at all and I searched everywhere and asked the bodyguards if they have seen her come back but nothing.

There's only a note when she had left but nothing signaling her arrival.

In frustration, I throw the bottle I have in my hand and it shatters against the wall, glass going everywhere.

"Calm down, Enzo. Wait," Dariya tells me and I clench my jaw and fist trying to genuinely listen and calm myself down. There must be a reasonable explanation.

She left at 6:50pm and it's 10pm right now. So where the fuck could she possibly be?

"I want to but I'm going insane right now," I explain to Dariya. I'm so worried.

I knew I shouldn't have trusted Scott but come on, he seems like a nice guy. He didn't seem capable of doing something to Bri so I let her hang out with him.

Don't think the worst, Enzo.

Maybe she's at Hannah's? However, if she was, she definitely would've told me. There's no way she would just go.

She would've called me by now stating that she had left to go to Hannah's and is spending the night or they're doing something else but it's been four fucking hours what else could they be doing?

I know for a fact she better not be spending the night at Scott's because if she was then he has done something wrong which I didn't.

Right?