Unhealthy Competition

"Yeah, I'm spending my money, I'm out of control

Somebody help me, she's taking my bank roll

But I'm king of the club and I'm wearing the crown." 

- Excerpt from Right Round by Flo Rida

Today, I'm working in the VIP section in the casino. They're about 50 some girls and we have specific sections we stay in. They switch who works in the VIP section every week, however, I'm usually here due to my popularity.

I'm always popular wherever I go.

I bring a round of drinks to an attractive man with his friends.

He's been flirting with me the entire time since he's been here. This man has curly brown hair and stunning green eyes.

Pretty.

"Hook me up with her," one of his friends whispers, pretty loudly, in his ear.

"Hey stop," he says, elbowing him in the side. He grumbles but then goes on laughing with the other group of friends.

"I'm sorry about my friends. Sometimes they don't have common sense," he says, blushing. I giggle and then keep my mouth shut. I shouldn't really interact with customers. All I'm doing is bringing around drinks.

"It's fine. I'm used to it," I confess. He gives me a sympathetic look and it warms my heart just a little bit.

"You shouldn't. Ugh, I hate men like that," he grumbles and I laugh.

I turn around, giving him a shy wave good-bye. He points to my tray and I look to see $15 on it. He does this all the time. He tips me whenever I walk near him and always spark some sort of conversation.

It's cute.

Adorable even.

He always asked different things. My favorite color, favorite food, favorite restaurant, where I got my tattoo from. It's a nice change compared to the typical responses I get.

Refreshing.

The VIP section is closing and it's just the group of men.

"I don't want to leave," he whines and it causes another giggle to come out.

"Come on, I'll be here tomorrow," I say, grabbing the empty glasses.

"Are you sure? I won't come if you're not," he admits and I give him a bright grin and I nod, continuing to clean up the table.

"Hey, miss," he says and I stop gathering the glass to look at him. He's much smaller than I thought he would be now since he's standing at regular height.

It's fine though.

"My name is Jonas. I will come back and I better see you. Okay?" he says and I nod, giving him a reassuring smile. This adorable kid.

He hands me a couple of cash on the tray and I look at him, pretending to be annoyed.

"You're going to go broke," I mumble.

"I'm fine with that!" he shouts out, leaving the room. I try to contain myself but I end up bursting out laughing.

This man, tonight, tipped me near $400. This is completely unnecessary but he was persistent saying he wanted to tip me and that I deserve all the money I get, working in a place like this.

Jonas is really nice.

- транс -

I'm working again. He wasn't there last night but he "made it up to me" by tipping me $20.