The Talk

"Never hide things from hardcore thinkers. They get more aggravated, more provoked by confusion than the most painful truths." 

- Excerpt from Criss Jami 

SERGEI IVANOV

I look down at her from the top floor of the casino. I have a perfect view of her.

She's outside because of the VIPs that went out there and the outfit that they chose for her to wear is absolutely perfect.

I have an erection just watching her.

She is truly beautiful.

So it begs the question, why should she go to waste being with a guy like him?

I want her.

I will get her.

I know for a fact that Lorenzo just simply isn't treating her right.

He won't ever be able to treat her right.

I bet you she doesn't even know the amount of girlfriends that come and go when it comes to him?

All he's going to do is shatter her heart when he's done with her. Probably done using her body to his advantage.

It's Lorenzo.

He never knows how to do anything properly. This is the whole reason I'm more mentally stable than him.

Watching her run around with drinks and smiling her big and beautiful smile, I can't help but smile with her.

She's the perfect wife.

I'm the perfect husband.

We will be the most powerful people in the world when we stand together side-by-side.

- транс -

BRIELLE WILLIAMS

Janelle is getting me ready for the gala that begins in around an hour. We were invited by another successful businessman. Just like the previous one, mafias and businessmen are going to be attending. Probably with their wives, daughters, and girlfriends.

Janelle is putting on my make-up for the special night. My outfit I'm going to wear is a light blue maxi spaghetti strap dress with white heels with ankle straps. She's adding it with diamond silver earrings and my hair is in beach waves.

"Done!" she says, proudly looking at her masterpiece in the vanity mirror as I do the same.

I have light blue eyeshadow on with black winged eyeliner.

"I can't stop obsessing with your make-up looks you do on me," I compliment and she smiles.

She stands up and ushers me over to the bed so she can help me with my dress and I do.

After putting on every single piece of my outfit. I'm complete and doing a twirl, I look in the mirror and I smile proudly at my appearance.

"Thank you so much Janelle."

She curtsies and leaves the room. I don't hear the door close and I look up to see Lorenzo who's wearing what he usually wears but this time he's wearing a white blazer.

He looks sexy and his hair is slicked and it's obvious that he's freshly shaven because when he walks closer to me, I can see small nick marks of the razor he probably used.