Double Date Disaster

"Now if we're talking body

You got the perfect one

So put it on me." 

- Excerpt from Talking Body by Tove Lo

I give a small, timid laugh. Okay, let's ignore what the fuck he just did.

"What would you like?" Lorenzo asks, turning to me.

"I would like a salmon, please," I reply, putting down my menu and giving it to her.

I glance over at Drew who looks taken aback at what I had just said. Yeah, I want a salmon bitch. I love fucking eating.

Wait, is this man being sexist right now? That the only food women can eat are salads and can't eat something man-like.

"You sure, Angel?" Enzo whispers in my ear, scaring me a little.

"Yeah," I say to Jillian and she puts it down in her small notepad.

"Okay, that will be right out." She turns around and walks off.

The food is very good. I made a good decision on the salmon. After the small... thing, that happened between Drew and I, it was a tad-bit awkward but thankfully Hannah managed to drive the conversation to someplace else.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Enzo says, standing up. His hand brushes my shoulder and it shocks me just a little.

Why am I jumpy right now? I still can't stop thinking about him whispering in my ear.

"I should too. I think I drank too much water," Anna admits, standing up and leaving the table.

Now, it's just me and Drew.

"We should just ditch them," Drew says and I snap my head towards him. Huh?

I must've heard wrong.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"Yeah, we really should just ditch them. Luciano, or whatever the fuck his name is, is rich isn't he? Look at that fucking car, he can easily pay for our meal," he suggests.

I feel disgusted.

It seems like he dropped whatever act he had on and since our dates ended up going to the bathroom, he wants to confess everything.

"I'm so pissed," he complains, "I got the ugly fucking friend. Look how hot you are."

I squint my eyes. Trying to see how this man even acquired the fucking audacity.

All I can see is his bullshit.

This was the man that Anna thought was so cute and so nice that they could actually end up being something, especially since she's not a stripper anymore.

However, here he is, he's been flirting with me the entire night.

"Uh, I need to go to the bathroom," I say, quietly. I stand up and smooth my dress. I need to leave this table, especially this conversation.

I'm definitely going to tell Anna.

I turn around to go to the bathroom and he grabs my wrist, holding me tightly.

I whip my head towards him.

"Can you let go?" I ask.

"No. You're not fucking telling Hannah anything. Nor your little friend," he threatens.

This-

Without thinking, I raise my hand and slap him right on his cheek. I hear a couple of gasps and his grip on my wrist releases.