Epilogue (2)

"Don't say it isn't fair

You clearly weren't aware that you made me miserable."

- Excerpt from Happier Than Ever by Billie Eillish

After finding out I'm pregnant and planning on keeping the child, I plan my days much better. I try to calm myself down a bit more and whenever I feel stressed, I pull myself away from the situation. I can't faint again.

We decide that we are going to be going to Europe and Chloe is so excited with that. We begin brainstorming places to stay with the money. I decide on an apartment, it's going to be easy and way more affordable than randomly buying a house.

We also haven't told Lucas nor Amelia about the... situation yet. I don't want to tell them I'm pregnant, not in the slightest. We will be telling them that we have decided to go to Europe and will be living there from now on.

Lucas will most definitely throw a damn fit.

I zip up the duffel bag and place it in the area where the suitcases and duffel bags are.

Seeing Chloe packing up and following me makes my heart really happy. I pull her into a tight hug and squeeze her tight.

"I'm so happy you're here with me," I confess. She laughs and then we pull away from each other.

"I'm not going to miss my little niece or nephew's birth," she teases, "Plus, I wasn't there for you for the hardest times of your life. I'm going to be here, now, forever."

I don't know if the pregnancy is making me emotional but I really want to cry. I sniffle just a little bit and then I hear a honk from outside.

"Let's go, the cab's here."

With the help of Chloe, we bring the luggage outside and put it in the trunk of the cab.

Once we do that, we slip in the back and I look outside as the driver begins to drive off into the busy streets.

I'm very glad I don't have to go back to the U.S. and that I have a back-up place that I can go. If I had to go back to Los Angeles, I don't think I would be able to live with myself.

I would actually consider aborting it, just in case I run into Lorenzo.

I take a deep breath in and out, my trauma from the place resurfacing back again.

Brielle, you're going to start fresh and anew. That place is traumatizing enough.

- транс -

"No!" Chloe shouts, grabbing the suitcase from my hand and putting it in the apartment. I roll my eyes at her complete ridiculousness.

I'm not even showing through my stomach, just a little bit, but not a noticeable difference and she's acting as if I'm about to go into labor.

"I'm only eight weeks," I tell her, following her inside.

"I'm only eight weeks," she mocks, "I don't care."

We finally moved into a nice apartment but the process was so goddamn long trying to get the proper and legal documents to be able to do so.

The apartment was very nice having three bedrooms and one bathroom.

Before we were able to move into the apartment, we had to deal with hotel to hotel, the max we stayed at one is like a week, until the process was fully completed.