Pain and Pleasure

"I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure

Nobody but you, 'body but me 

'Body but us, bodies together."

- Excerpt from Pillowtalk by Zayn

He pulls me up to his level by my wrist and we connect lips. He holds me tightly on my waist as he continues passionately and roughly kissing me.

His hands move around my back, falling down to my ass, squeezing just a little bit and then wrap around my waist.

I wrap my arms around his neck, forcefully pushing both of our bodies close together.

My clit aches for more attention and I would like to fuck him. I've been waiting for this all night... shit for weeks. I've been very impatient and haven't been masturbating to sustain my sex drive.

I push him down on the bed.

"Oh, someone taking the dominant position," he teases and I bite my lip, nodding.

I pull down his boxers, releasing his dick from its constricting fabric. I move my thumb around the tip and he shivers from the contact.

"I thought you were riding me?" he asks.

"I am," I say, continuing to run my finger in a circular motion around his tip.

After he leaks just a little bit of pre-cum, I smile in excitement. I don't usually go cow-girl because it usually hurts my thighs but it's going to be a while so it's going to be fucking worth it.

I move on top of him and, using my hand to guide his dick, I insert it inside of me. Lorenzo and I let out a groan in unison once he entered inside of me.

"Fuck," Lorenzo groans out.

I place my hands on his chest, while he holds my waist and I begin to move in circular motions.

"You look so hot doing this, you don't understand," Lorenzo tells me and I bite my lip, continuing to move.

He moves his hands up and down my waist. Eventually, he rests his hand on my thighs, moving them up and down there sending tingles up my spine, causing me to arch my back a little bit more.

"Fuck- this," he says, moving his hand up and down my tattooed thigh, "is the second sexist thing you have."

"Second?" I pant out.

"Next to that is your gorgeous curves, fuck I love your hips," he explains, placing a light smack on my ass making me gasp out.

"Ty srazu napryaglas', takaya milaya," he mutters under his breath in Russian.

"No Russian when we're having sex, it's not fair," I pout. I lean back just a little bit, moving my hands from his chest to his legs.

I begin bouncing up and down, hoping he reaches an orgasm quicker than I do. However, it seems like that might not happen.

"Lorenzo," I moan. I bounce up and down on his dick hard and he grabs my hips tightly, trying to gain composure.

"Your tits moving up and down look so nice," he says, "but..."

Unexpectedly, he moves up to the back of my bra and pulls down. I hear a rip and I look at my bra with the back a little bit torn.

I jokingly glare at him and he chuckles a little bit. I slow down my movements and then continue slowly, arousingly, riding him.