Pathetic

"Isn't it pathetic how we waste so much time on certain people and in the end they prove that they weren't even worth a second of it."

- Excerpt from anon.

I woke up with Lorenzo still wrapped around me. I plan on going back to sleep but my body decides that now is the time to release my bladder.

I move out of his grasp and go use the bathroom and since I'm already up, begin brushing my teeth. I wrap myself in a robe and go back to the bedroom. Enzo is already up and putting sweatpants on.

"I already ordered some food, it's probably downstairs," he tells me and I nod, walking downstairs while he goes into the bathroom.

I see some eggs and bacon and I put it on a plate, grabbing a small box of orange juice.

Enzo eventually comes down and eats the exact same thing except he had coffee instead. When he finishes, he begins chewing on a straw.

"Why are you doing that?" I ask, getting up and putting both dishes in the trash.

"I want a cig since I arrived but there's a no smoking policy... fuck," he grumbles.

"You're an addict," I tell him and he chuckles. I turn around and he's pushing me against the counter, both hands placed at my side.

His right hand begins feeling up my naked thigh. I'm not really wearing something under this.

"You know what I'm addicted to?" he teases, kissing me on the neck and then moving to my lips.

"What?" I know exactly what he's going to say but I just want to indulge him.

"You... you're so damn addicting, Angel," he whispers in my ear, kissing me again on the lips.

He pushes me up on the counter, hand creeping up underneath my robe.

"Maybe we should go for round three right fucking here," he suggests and I giggle as he puts a kiss on my collarbone where a hickey sits.

I lick my lips and bite them, "Maybe?" I tease.

Interrupting our little scandalous moment, the doorbell rings and we turn our heads to the front door.

We both look at each other in confusion, "I didn't order anything," Enzo says.

I hop off the counter but he grabs my wrist, pulling me behind him.

"Don't," he tells me and I give him a puzzled glance.

"You're not wearing anything under that," he explains and I roll my eyes.

What's going to happen? Someone comes in and rips my clothes off?

"I'll open it," I say and he doesn't argue back. I open the door and Natalie comes shoving inside the house, absolutely scaring me and I jump back just a little bit.

"Lorenzo!" she shouts out. I glance over at Enzo at the same time Natalie does and he just looks completely annoyed seeing her.

I know I shouldn't but I immediately feel very... off.

"Oh my God! I was so worried about you," Natalie says, running over to Enzo and throwing herself on him.

"Why?" Enzo bluntly says but it doesn't seem like he exactly cares about her answer.

"I didn't know where you were?" she explains, "I stayed up all night waiting for my fiance to come home."

There's the feeling that I had, now getting explained...