I Love You...

"Ladies come and go but you got something different 

Had me so addicted from the start

And I'd never known all this loving I'd be missing

If I didn't work my way into your heart." 

- Excerpt from Vertigo by Jason Derulo

The next day we went scuba diving. I saw a shitload of wonderful, beautiful, and exciting creatures. I saw turtles, dolphins, fishes, seahorses, and coral.

Only some stuff I was allowed to touch for animal safety and comfortability but I had the urge to do almost everything. I want to touch a dolphin again, they have a cool rubbery-like texture.

The sand, in the ocean, was exciting to me. Hawaii is so cool.

The trip was for three whole hours. It honestly felt like 30 minutes. After that we went into a helicopter and saw the volcanos on all the other islands of Hawaii.

When we came back, we got dressed for dinner. I took a shower before I changed because if I didn't it would be gross. I was sweating bullets earlier. Hawaii is bat-shit hot.

I'm now wearing a dress. The top is white with spaghetti straps and the rest of it is light blue with white flower print. I add white wedge heels and a matching light blue bow in my hair.

Then we go eat dinner. Hawaiian food is on a different level than American. Like really, a completely different level. If it wasn't for the fact that I know I won't be able to handle it, I probably would buy more food.

If I continue stuffing myself with more food, I will be on the toilet for the rest of the night.

Afterwards, we went to watch a Hawaiian cultural dance. Dariya was completely into it. I mean we all came because of Dariya and she came here so she can see this. I like their dances too.

It's also cool that they taught us it as well. V got it almost instantly and I finally was able to get into the groove afterwards. The people there are so nice. It makes me smile. I'm having the best time. This vacation is much needed.

Everyone else went up but me and Lorenzo are just walking on the beach at night.

We are both holding our shoes in our hands so they don't get sandy because it's... a pet peeve of mine. I don't like the feeling of sand in between my shoes and toes, if you understand.

"Hold on," he says and he looks out to the ocean. I follow his gaze and when I see it, my heart skips a beat at the beauty in front of me.

It's a full moon.

I never got to see it in Los Angeles nor in Las Vegas. I'm somehow always in the most populated areas in both the state and nationwide.

He turns to me and I do too and he just smiles. His smile is really handsome and it causes my lips to twitch up into one as well.

"I love you," he says and my heart skips a beat again. I feel my face flush red.

"What," I whisper, uncertain that what I heard was actually what I heard.

"I love you, Brielle," he emphasizes, "I'm so happy that you're here and with me. Boyfriend and girlfriend."

I smile widely. I feel my eyes go wet because I'm happy. For years, I've struggled to find a guy that I genuinely like and yearn for. Whenever I do, they're completely out of my reach but not him.