Sex & Rage

"We build it up, to break it down

And then we're lost until we're found

And when we're high further from the ground 

If all is fair in love and war, I can't do this anymore." 

- Excerpt from Love & War  by Yellow Claw ft. Yade Lauren

We mostly stayed clear from Natalie who wants to be all around Lorenzo. Annoying though.

Anytime I would go somewhere to get something, be even the smallest thing, I would come back to see Natalie flirting with Lorenzo.

I mean, it would've made me feel very insecure until I would see Lorenzo's face and he would look like he's tuning her out. Sometimes staring straight at me.

It made me smile pretty much every time.

It's close to 9pm and I want another piece of cake before we leave. Lorenzo has been complaining about wanting to go home since we arrived and we stayed for around two almost three hours.

Now everyone wants to go as well.

Natalie is holding a glass of wine and walking around. She obviously doesn't like me because she would glare everytime me and Lorenzo either talked or kissed.

Rather annoying to be honest.

I hope Natalie isn't going to do anything stupid and I want to keep quiet and calm between the two of us. Then Natalie trips in front of me.

The worst thing.

This bitch spills her red wine that she's holding all over my pink jumpsuit. I look down in shock and it looks like it's going to stain horribly.

I feel disgusted and wet.

See, this is why I don't like most red wine.

I try to keep a cool head but I get mad. I'm pissed. This is so unnecessary. She's been walking around for two, maybe three, hours and then all of sudden she trips in front of me and spills her wine all on me.

Too much of a coincidence.

I just have to stay here for 15-30 more minutes. Just that. Shit, at this point with Enzo's whining we might be staying for only five.

Brielle, just calm down. Don't do anything to this rich girl you might regret.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that. I'm just a little clumsy," she says and I nod, slowly.

If she's so "clumsy" she would be careful holding red wine next to someone in a light colored outfit. Plus, why the hell would you be in four inch heels if you are so "clumsy".

Stay. Calm.

"It's okay," I mumble. I just really want another piece of cake. No matter how gross this girl is, the cake is quite the opposite. I need another slice to make this night much better. I might even forget what just happened.

Or should I leave so this doesn't escalate.

"I mean, it's fine isn't it? The outfit just... isn't... something I would wear. Kto voobshche skazal tebe nosit takuyu ​​yerundu?" she scoffs and I don't know what she says but based on the reaction of the people around me, I know what she said wasn't nice.

"Okay, I don't know what the fuck your problem is, but you need to lay off," I confront, "I'm dating Lorenzo. You had your fucking chance now you don't. So leave me the fuck alone."