After Party Favors

"Just like nicotine, heroine, morphine

Suddenly I'm a fiend and you're all I need." 

- Excerpt from Never Be The Same by Camilla Cabello

I was fucking right.

Lorenzo never stopped making comments about me being jealous the entire trip.

When we arrive home, I want to go upstairs and into my bed and pray this embarrassment will pass over but he grabs me and pins me against the wall.

"Lorenzo-" I whisper, feeling a blush creep up on my face. I put my hands on his chest, weakly pushing him away.

He gives me a kiss on the lips and asks, "Why are you jealous?" I swallow because I don't want to explain simply because I have no idea as well.

"I-I don't-" I stutter and he kisses me gently on the neck, causing me to bite my lip.

"You better tell me," he mumbles, against my skin leaving another kiss and grabbing my butt.

He goes on his knees and kisses my midriff and he grabs the hem of his long-sleeve shirt, taking it off and letting it drop to the floor.

"Tell me," he grumbles.

"I'm jealous because of Mackenzie," I confess and he chuckles. He unbuckles my belts and pulls down my shorts and they land on the floor.

He kisses me on my knee and then on my inner thighs, sending electric shocks straight to my clit.

He grips my thighs tightly and it gives me butterflies. He kisses my clit through my underwear and I shiver at his touch.

"Lorenzo, stop," I whimper. I don't like waiting and I'm being very impatient right now.

He pulls down my underwear and kisses my clit and I bite my lip, "Someone's impatient aren't they?"

I lift one leg and I raise it over his shoulder so I can give him more access and he can eat me out to his pleasure and I can feel the wonderful orgasms that always come from it.

Giving head is something he's obsessed with. Well, it must be, he does it to me all the time.

He licks it up once and I shiver, almost losing my balance and I'm glad I'm pressing hard against the wall because if I wasn't. I most definitely will fall over.

Lorenzo gives me one of the best heads ever, sucking and licking my clit and I try not to but I begin moaning loudly.

I want to be quiet but I can't.

"Lorenzo, please, I just can't-" I whimper. I begin shivering as I feel the orgasm building up and forcing the way out of my body.

I crunch my body and Lorenzo smacks my butt causing me to arch my back.

"Hey, keep straight," he says and I listen as I feel my orgasm coming and I know I'm not going to be able to stay straight much longer.

"Lorenzo, please-" I whisper but he continues sucking on my clit relentlessly. His tongue darts in places that feel really good.

"I'm going to cum," I whimper and I arch my back accidentally hitting my head, not too hard, on the wall and I orgasm in Lorenzo's mouth.

Lorenzo hums in happiness and he slurps up the cum that leaks out of me. I shiver and I end up losing balance and Enzo catches me, standing up quickly and holding me up by the butt, giving me a shock.