Prey

"Something must've gone wrong in my brain

Got your chemicals all in my veins

Feeling all the high, feeling all the pain." 

- Excerpt from Never Be The Same by Camilla Cabello

The group has had some difficult days because they had just finished a mission. This one lasted for about two weeks, I'm still shocked Lorenzo went on a date with me during this. I was home alone quite often, besides from the bodyguards standing out of the house, obviously protecting me.

It helped because I couldn't look Enzo in the face anymore after I realized that I masturbated to him.

Once the 'mission' is over, Dariya wants to go partying because they should relax after everything they've done yesterday.

Dariya ended up begging me, pretty much on hands and knees, to come with them because she doesn't want to be alone.

I ended up giving in and Dariya was persistent on choosing the outfit. Something that will show off my sexy tattoo that she's rather jealous of.

"See, this is the outfit," Dariya says, coming into the room, holding a bundle of clothes.

She places them on the bed and I look to see a lace bustier top with a black long skirt with two slits. She pairs them with black heels.

"Really?" I ask, glancing over at Dariya.

"Come on. I fucking hate that we have to cover everything up because men don't like that, which makes no sense because they're also head over heels for woman," she complains.

See, I never understood either so I can't help her out with that question either.

"It's perfect," I whisper and Dariya nods, agreeing with me.

"So..." she begins, "I bought it for you specifically."

I eye it nervously. This outfit is beautiful and I know it would fit my curves with the utmost perfection.

"Fine," I say, giving in and grabbing the clothes. I go into the corner of the room and change into the outfit.

I look in the mirror and it's beautiful. No fucking joke. It's perfect.

It's not common for someone to wear something like this so it's obvious that I'm going to have all eyes on me.

It makes me smile in satisfaction.

"That is so fucking hot!" Dariya shrieks and then calms down when she realizes how loud she is being.

"Sit, sit," she says, forcing me to sit down on the table. She grabs my makeup and searches through it, obviously looking for something.

She puts on make-up on me and she's rather soft about it. I thought she would be a bit harder against my skin.

She goes over to the vanity table I have in my room and grabs my curling iron. She goes to the ends of my hair and curls it.

Creating the bouncy look again that the woman did for me at the gala I attended.

"Done!" Dariya says and I look in the mirror, shocked by my appearance. It reminds me a lot of my stripper days but I swallow, trying to forget those.

I put on my heels and I exit my room. I don't reach the bottom of the stairs before I see Enzo, eyeing my outfit.

Not in a good way.