Brother Trouble

"S dnom rozhdeniya, Sergey."

- happy birthday in Russian

"Wake up, Angel," someone whispers in my ear, gently shaking me. I open my eyes and groan.

I'm still tired from last night and I didn't want to get up. At first, I didn't have to. Lorenzo offered to pack my bag but now I have to get up to get ready.

"Really?" I whimper and he hums in agreement. I get out of bed and take a shower because I didn't last night and we were being frisky.

After that, I change into a peach button-down top with light colored jeans and white sandals.

We meet up with the rest of the group and I just can't stop thinking about the thing I experienced last night. Lorenzo 'confessing' his love to me.

Everytime I see him, I just remember what happened. Last night, he told me he loves me. I said it back to him because... I really do. Last night was just... perfect and I would love to experience it again.

We finally arrive back home and I only take off my bottoms before slipping inside the bed. My muscles released from unneeded tension.

I wish I didn't have work later tonight but I do and since it's 2pm and I'm already tired enough. I need to take a nap right now.

However, nothing can ruin the happiness that I feel right now. I know it's extra and stupid feeling this way for so long but knowing the truth is exciting.

The last time I felt like this was when I was 12.

- транс -

I'm putting on the dress that Lorenzo picked out for me. He's feeling rather uneasy and I do too especially since if he feels nervous then it's something to really be nervous about.

I'm extremely anxious and it's causing my stomach to feel queasy.

Today is Lorenzo's brother's birthday and we were invited for dinner at his house. Dariya and Lorenzo aren't the people that's making me anxious. I'm going to be meeting his brother, their mother, who doesn't like me at all, and their father.

Their mother doesn't like me, how would the father act?

Dariya comes into the room wearing a nice pink dress. She looks... modest... and I love Dariya but it feels weird with her looking like that.

"You look nice," I compliment.

She rolls her eyes, obviously not liking the compliment I had given her, "The only reason I'm dressing like this is because Mama will throw a fit if I don't. Don't get used to it," she snaps and I throw my hands up, not wanting to offend her further.

"Plus, it's time to go," she says and leaves the room. I take a deep breath in not wanting to go and eat dinner. I really don't have an appetite and I feel nausea kicking in.

We are in San Francisco in a hotel. We drove in yesterday and we will leave tomorrow. We get inside the car and drive for about 10 minutes until we arrive at the house.

Arriving at the house I notice that it's huge. It's a mansion, just like Lorenzo's.

We step out of the car and Lorenzo holds my hand tightly.

"You guys ready?" he asks and the question lingers in the air. It's not for me. It's reassurance for both of the two. The siblings.

"Yeah, I'm ready for things to go to shit," Dariya says and soon us three both begin laughing at the situation that's possibly going to unfold.