Tap, Tap, That Piece of Ass

"Turn away 'cause I need you more 

Feel the heartbeat in my mind." 

- Excerpt from We Found Love by Rihanna

Did this man just spank me?

Lorenzo spanks me one more time and chuckles.

"Cool it with your potty mouth," he commands. Oh, I'm getting "punished" for cursing. How much of a damn child does he think I am?

Plus it's...

Nevermind.

I get up roughly obviously still upset and Lorenzo pushes my back down and I'm back in the same position.

His hand strikes my ass two more times and...

This is lowkey turning me on. He's not hitting me hard because that's abusive and I'm in no way a damn masochist but he's lightly spanking me and...

I don't know.

My heart is beating hard and I know my face is burning red in embarrassment and probable horniness.

"I'm sorry," I mumble, burying my face deeper into the gray linen couch.

I feel Enzo pull down my swimsuit bottom completely and ask, "Are you sure about that?"

Right now I have no idea.

However I go with what I should be saying and nod, my face still in the linen because if I sit up I'm going to be pushed down or he's going to make fun of me for turning red.

Although, this seems to be going in some direction. One I might like.

I feel his hands massage my inner thighs and I bite my lip. I really want him to touch the place that's getting hot and bothered right now.

You know what place I'm fucking talking about.

One of his fingers touches my hole and I lick my lips as his fingers move in a circular motion.

I smile to myself because it feels really good and I know he's going to go further because it's Lorenzo. I hum to myself in satisfaction because I don't want to moan.

"This is punishment, enough," Lorenzo says, pulling away from 'massaging' my hole and I clench my jaw in frustration.

Hmm.

I huff out some air to prevent myself from getting whiny and him making fun of me. I sit up and lean against the couch.

I'm not getting any damn punishment. I widen my legs and I watch as he stares hard at my exposed clit.

I know that's not the only thing hard as my gaze moves down his body, looking at his erection through his swimsuit bottoms.

I lick my fingers and then rub in circular motions on my entire clit. Something he simply didn't even want to do but no matter what it feels good having a different pair of hands on me.

I bite my lips because, to be honest, this is turning me on. Touching myself while he's staring at me lustfully. It's obvious he wants to touch me.

"You want to touch me huh?" I ask. I'm shocked and happy how the tables turned. I was being punished and now he is.

He nods, almost instantly, leaning forward to go and eat me out but I put my foot on his shoulder and gently push him away, giggling.

I'm in-