Terms & Conditions

"Life is cruel and unfair, my friends, and that is fact." 

- Excerpt from Stephan Jenkins

"You fucking bitch," he seethes and storms towards me and I know I'm staring at him in pure fear. I want to apologize but I'm so stunned that I can't even begin to say anything

He grabs me by my arm, tightly, throwing me up on my feet well heels since I haven't even had the time to take them off.

"I'm sorry!" I shriek out, trying to convince him to have a little bit of sympathy and my eyes blurry up as I try to properly walk so as to not hurt myself, but my heels don't give me much help and I'm tripping over myself.

"I don't want to hear it, you little slut."

Tears brim my eyes and my vision only becomes spots as I try to furiously blink them away to see where in the world he's taking me.

We go near the basement door and I look at him in absolute horror. He wouldn't.

He would.

He opens the door and begins walking down the stairs. I know the place where his hand is holding me tightly is going to leave bruises, as if my whole face isn't also completely bruised as well as my body.

As we slowly descend the dark stairs, I feel the crisp air slowly develop me. I want to know why I'm down here. Please.

"Sergei-" I whimper.

"Shut the fuck up!"

We walk into another room, opening it and it's just empty except for the faintness of shelves. Well, I think they're shelves, I can't see much since my eyes haven't adjusted to the darkness. It's obvious he refuses to turn on any lights.

He throws me into the room, causing me to fall down on my hands and knees, the coldness sending shivers down my body.

I turn towards the door and see him standing there menacingly.

"Since you want to act like you're not fucking with me and cheat on me. Maybe I should give Hannah and Cassidy a little visit," he threatens. My eyes go wide and I begin sobbing.

"No, no. I'm sorry."

"You ungrateful bitch," he insults, slamming the door. I scramble up to my feet and try to open the door but I realize it's locked and I'm in a pitch dark room.

I begin banging on the door, screaming for Sergei to let me out and that I'm sorry. My voice begins breaking halfway through and I can't even comprehend what I'm saying or am I even saying anything?

I'm cold and my outfit is barely even covering my body besides from the rather thin material I'm wearing.

Then I hear the basement door close and I begin crying, sobbing as hard as I fucking can until my vocal cords are strained and ruined.

Is he going to keep me here all night? Is he actually going to go to Cassidy or Hannah? Is he going to... kill them?

I begin coughing because I couldn't stop crying and I feel bile itching at my throat. I stand up and I stumble through the dark, avoiding the obstacles to go to a corner and throw up.

Even through crying, I go back to the door and wrap my arms around my body, trying to preserve any body warmth that I might potentially have.

Around ten-ish minutes later, I manage to stop crying but my terror is still at an all-time high. The only good thing about being down here is that I don't have to deal with the sex at night and I don't have to worry about being pregnant.