°headcannon #3°

❀❀❀
𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝖽 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌!𝖬𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝖳𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗍𝗈

☼︎𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆: KotlcNinjago☼︎

Muichiro was in the garden of the Demon Slayer Headquarters, enjoying the silence and cool breeze when he suddenly felt something drip within his undergarments.

In a confused state, he quickly goes back to his room to check his underwear.

He pulls down his pants a but and check just to see a bloodstain on the underwear. He realized he started his period.

Fuck.

He immediately changed the underwear and put on a fresh one with a pad, Muichiro sighed softly.

"Today's going to be quite interesting and painful.."

Muichiro's crow came in his room and informed him that a meeting was going to start soon.

Muichiro froze internally in nervousness but nodded softly and made his way to the others.

During the meeting, he was being really sassy and was in unbearable pain.

The other Hashiras were confused on why their youngest is acting like this and started to worry a bit.

"Muichiro, are you okay? You don't seem yourself today."

Rengoku asked in concern.

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? If there's something is wrong, you can tel-"

"I said I'm fine. Nothing is wrong Kyojuro."

Everyone goes silent, they're not used to seeing the mist hashira this.. rude and sassy.

"Ok if you say so."

After a while, the meeting ends and everyone leaves.

As soon as Muichiro gets up to leave there was some droplets of blood on the floor.

Giyuu and Rengoku were the first to notice and stopped Muichiro from leaving.

"Muichiro.. why is there blood on the flood where you were sitting?"

Giyuu asked calmly, in a way not to scare the small boy.

Muichiro freezes up and turns around slowly to look at the blood droplets on the floor.

"Oh no.."

Now, the male hashiras panic because despite everything Muichiro isthe youngest and they care for him a lot.

Shinobu and Misturi observe the blood and realize what's going on.

Misturi walks over to Muichiro and tells him that she was going to help him put with his "situation", while Shinobu calmed the boys down and explain everything.

"I'm so confused, we thought Muichiro was a boy so why is he menstruating?"

The boys say in unison.

Shinobu sighs softly.

"Ok well the main reason why Muichiro is menstruating is because.. well he's a female."

"But how?"

"Well maybe Muichiro didn't feel the need to be a female and wanted to be a male. It's quite common thing with males and females."

"So he's a female but perfers to be a male basically?"

Shinobu nods softly, the boys slowly start to comprehend the situation.

"So you all understand now."

The boys nod softly, a bit confused still but they have a good concept of everything.

Now everytime Muichiro has his period and accidentally stains the floor, the boys don't panic and help him out to the best of their ability.

(491 words)

I hope I did the best KotlcNinjago, I tired :) )