°headcannon #7°

❀❀❀
𝖣𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖹𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗌𝗎
𝖺𝗄𝖺
𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗒 𝖽𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍

Your relationship with the crybaby lighting child will include:

• Zenitsu is going to be VERY CLINGY. He doesn’t mean to, he just really want to be around you all the time.

• If you’re not a demon slayer: He would be lowkey protective of you. My man has seen some scary ass shit.

• Of course he knows you’ll be protected in the pillars care, but ya know.. he still keeps you close when he's around.

• When he comes back from missions, he tends to smother you in hugs and kisses, thanking the gods above for being able to see you again.

• You would get a face smearing with sloppy kisses, sometimes tears, and some snot on what ever you’re wearing.

“OhY/Nimsohappytoseeyouagain!!”

• Hug him back please, he’s starting to ugly cry and you’re the only one who calm him down.

• When he comes back sick... I'll send my blessings to you and a frying pan for bonking reasons.

• He’s yelling from the top of his lungs of his strong amazing partner basically asking you to baby him cause hwe’s swick cwough cwough.

(That last line made me cringe internally.. eee)

Throughout the halls, you would hear:

“YOO-HOO! MY STRONG YYYYY/NNNNN~ I WANT MY DAILY KISSES PLEASSE”

• Of course, you baby him a little. Just you don’t kiss him all.

“Pwease kisses?”

“No, you’re sick”

“WHAAAA MY SWTRONG AND SWEET PARTNERRR WONT GIVE MWE KISSESSS”

“Zenitsu, for the love of God.. you’re a 17 years old man. Stop being childish”

• Now he’s just mumbling and sobbing through snot and tears. You pat his head and promise kisses once he feels better.