°headcannon #30°

𑁍𑁍𑁍

𝖱𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗈𝗄𝗎 𝗑 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗎𝗋𝖾!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆: cats8books

Everyone, before reading this, please remember that you are beautiful just the way you are!

Never feel the need to change yourself for others.

Don't forget, I love you!! <333

Reader is insecure about their looks:

“Darling, what is the problem? You’ve been acting so differently lately and I’m not quite sure why. Have I done anything to offend you, my love?”

Rengoku asked you sweetly, his fingers intertwined with yours.

This evening, he came home from a very long mission and noticed a deep change in your behavior.

He sat you down on the bed you two shared and questioned you about it.

“It’s nothing...Kyo.”

You said which wasn’t true at all.

His mouth downturned to a small pout, he could tell you were lying.

“Please, darling. If anything is bothering you, you can tell me. I’ll always be here for you.”

Rengoku emphasized the “always” part strongly.

You stayed quiet for a moment, thinking about what he had just said.

Should you confide in him?

“It's just.. I’ve felt so bad recently. I see all these other people and they are so pretty. And I’m so…not.”

You said quietly, getting embarrassed from letting your feelings out.

Kyo let out a quiet “oh” and his expression changed a bit, more towards an empathetic look.

“Sweethart…you are so beautiful. I promise you that. You don’t need to compare yourself to anyone else out there.”

Rengoku brought his hands up from your hands to your face, cupping your cheeks.

“I love you so much. You’re beautiful. You always will be. No matter what anyone else looks like. Don’t ever forget that, okay?”

He told you, a small smile resurfacing.

You began to softly cry, he wiped your tears away with his fingers and placed kisses all over your face. Reassuring you of his never ending love.

Kyojuro pulled you into his lap and held you tightly against his chest, then kissed your forehead.

You looked up at him, your eyes still heavily teary.

He just stared back down at you, so lovingly.

“I’m..hic..I'm sorry Kyo.."

You said slowly, piece by piece.

Talking well is really hard when you’re crying.

“You have nothing to be sorry for, my little flame. I am always here for you. Always. I’ll love you, FOREVER!”

His voice got much louder at the end part.

He combed his fingers through your hair and kept you held tight against him.

God, you loved him so much.

Hope you enjoy this cats8books

Oki bye <33

(433 words)