°headcannon #5°

❀❀❀
𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗁 𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖧𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖺𝗌

𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆: KotlcNinjago

After a meeting in which all the hashiras gathered together, Rengoku and Shinobu called Muichiro over.

The two hashiras well basically everyone were worried and proud that such a young boy is already a hashira but they worry about his mental health.

So they decided to take a small break and do a mental health check to see how everyone is doing.

"Hey Muichiro, can we have a chat with you for a second? It's really important."

Muichiro nods softly.

The group heads to the garden to have a bit more privacy, everyone sits down in a circle.

"So everyone, today we're doing a mental health session to see how everyone is doing."

Rengoku says.

"We want to make sure that everyone is mentally okay and if there's anything wrong, you can tell us."

"Indeed so we'll all take turns, starting with Muichiro and end with Gyomei ok?"

Shinsou says softly.

Everyone nods softly.

"Alrightly then! Muichiro, do you have anything to share with the group?"

"Well.. I am tired and a bit stressed. This missions have become a bit more difficult but other than that, I'm fine."

Everyone nods.

"Alright I see well as you see, we are demon slayer so the missions will be quite hard but that's what training is for. We can get stronger everyday to slay those demons!"

Rengoku says with much passion in his voice, Muichiro and the others nod.

"But we're glad to see you're ok Muichiro, very glad!"

Rengoku pats Muichiro's shoulder and smiles at him, everyone claps softly.

Muichiro bows softly.

"Alright then, who's next!"

The session went on for 2 hours, the others were happy to see that the mist hashira was doing fine.

(295 words)